Author Topic: GOP Fumes As New Revelations of Hunter Biden Texts Released  (Read 195 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Fumes As New Revelations of Hunter Biden Texts Released
« on: August 17, 2023, 03:00:26 pm »
GOP Fumes As New Revelations of Hunter Biden Texts Released
Sarah Arnold

House Republicans erupted in fury after a 2018 text from Hunter Biden revealed he allegedly paid President Joe Biden's bill for the "past 11 years."

Several GOP members are furious after learning Biden profited off his corrupt son's shady overseas business dealings when serving as vice president.

The text messages come as speculation emerges that the president pocketed over $20 million from deals made with Hunter's foreign entities despite Biden refusing to admit it.

According to a 2018 text thread with Hunter's assistant, Katie Dodge, Hunter wrote that his Wells Fargo account "shut me out again."

"Too many cooks in the kitchen," the Biden son wrote on April 12, 2018. "Too many profile changes and such. Happened ten days ago too. What do you need? I'm going to bank in a few. Need to verify identity in person."

"I need to pay AT&T," Dodge responded.

Hunter told Dodge to put the payment on his debit card and "Wells Fargo credit line."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/08/16/biden-texts-n2627148
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34