Author Topic: GOP Releases Yet Another Biden Family Grift ‘Memo’ That No One Will Read.  (Read 247 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
GOP Releases Yet Another Biden Family Grift ‘Memo’ That No One Will Read.

Republicans in Congress are steadily pumping out boring Biden Family grift memos, detailing how the President and his family took in piles of cash using then-VP Joe as a lure. The problem is: everyone knows this already, and these memos and strongly-worded letters achieve virtually nothing. Here’s a link to the whole thing.

Go ahead and don’t bother, because your eyes will glaze over. And I say that as someone who broke a significant amount of news from the Hunter Biden hard drive from hell, back in 2020. Perhaps that’s why I’m so irate about all this. Because three years on there has been no action, and only talk. Now, of course, oxygen thief Mitch McConnell is urging even less action. All of which raises the question: what is the point of the GOP?

Anyway, here’s a summary which will have you saying, “Yeah we knew that” by the third bullet point, and have you asleep by the end. Enjoy!

https://thenationalpulse.com/analysis-post/gop-releases-yet-another-biden-family-grift-memo-that-no-one-will-read/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson