Author Topic: Barack Obama's Brother Says He Will Support Trump in 2024  (Read 180 times)

Offline Kamaji

Barack Obama's Brother Says He Will Support Trump in 2024
« on: August 13, 2023, 05:21:14 pm »
Barack Obama's Brother Says He Will Support Trump in 2024

BY ANTHONY GONZALEZ
AUGUST 13, 2023

Malik Obama, Barack Obama’s half-brother, told Breitbart News that he will be supporting former Donald Trump for president in 2024.

“F BIDEN,” Malik wrote on X, including a picture of himself wearing a red hat with the same message in white letters.

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/1690092564073054215

Malik became a social media sensation in 2016 when he announced his support for Trump. He was immediately shunned by his brother for supporting the former president. Malik is again supporting Trump in what could be a rematch between Trump and President Biden, who served as Barack Obama’s vice president.

When asked if he would be all in for Trump in 2024, Malik said: “Yes, I am.”

Malik said he wore the red hat because he’s a Republican, “not a Democrat.”

“I wore the hat because Gary had it, and you know, Sloppy Joe, he’s not a fan of mine. I’m not a Democrat. I’m a Republican,” Malik said.

Malik also uploaded a video saying, “F Biden, you know what that means.”

Source:  https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/anthony-gonzalez/2023/08/13/barack-obamas-brother-says-he-will-support-trump-in-2024-n1718777

Offline Kamaji

Re: Barack Obama's Brother Says He Will Support Trump in 2024
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 05:21:36 pm »
:mauslaff:

Oh, well then, I guess we all gotta vote for Trumpie again, eh?

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Barack Obama's Brother Says He Will Support Trump in 2024
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2023, 05:25:12 pm »
Maybe he doesn't want Michael leading the country. :whistle:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.