Author Topic: Biden's DOJ Threatening to Lock Peaceful Pro-Life Protesters in Prison for 11 Years  (Read 213 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden's DOJ Threatening to Lock Peaceful Pro-Life Protesters in Prison for 11 Years
By Warner Todd Huston, The Western Journal
Published August 11, 2023 at 5:55pm

Joe Biden’s crooked Department of Justice is working to throw peaceful anti-abortion protesters in prison even as officials ignore actual terrorists who have bombed pro-life crisis pregnancy centers.

The Biden administration continues its campaign to put an end to political free speech if it runs in opposition to his party line, specifically with his attempts to criminalize pro-life activity.

The latest battle that Biden has opened in his war against the pro-life movement came on Wednesday, when a case against five pro-life activists that Biden’s DOJ indicted went to trial with the claim that the activists violated a federal law that makes it illegal to block access to an abortion provider, WUSA-TV reported.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/bidens-doj-threatening-lock-peaceful-pro-life-protesters-prison-11-years
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson