Author Topic: A New Day, a New Type of Election Fraud  (Read 186 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A New Day, a New Type of Election Fraud
« on: August 08, 2023, 03:22:55 pm »
August 8, 2023
A New Day, a New Type of Election Fraud
By Jay Valentine

Seems like every day someone is finding new, fun types of election fraud. This is not accidenta --, this is exactly how industrial, at-scale, organized fraud is uncovered. We call it spiraling to accuracy.

When our team was hired by State Farm, GEICO, USAA, and other top insurers to stop organized auto fraud rings, we found the easy stuff fast -- the equivalent of phantom voters.

Later, our analysis spiraled deeper into complex data relationships, identifying real-time, sophisticated, organized fraud.  Think of doctor/lawyer/chiro rings, modifying names, organizing fender benders with Ethiopian and Nigerian “victims” ringing up thousands of claims.

When we cracked eBay’s on-line auction fraud -- we were dealing not with organized rings, but individual crime entrepreneurs who sold a computer, took the dough, never delivered, were kicked off eBay, changed every identifier, and rejoined eBay with the same scam. It never appeared before on-line auctions. It was invisible to all current technology.

This is how industrial-scale, organized fraud detection unfolds.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/08/a_new_day_a_new_type_of_election_fraud_.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson