Author Topic: Jim Jordan reveals name of FBI agent behind explosive coverup of Hunter’s laptop from hell…  (Read 290 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Jordan reveals name of FBI agent behind explosive coverup of Hunter’s laptop from hell…

August 8, 2023 (15m ago)

Jim Jordan is on a mission to expose everybody, and he’s using the popular “Twitter files” approach, unraveling intricate threads about Facebook’s collaboration with the government in meddling with a US election. Their tactics involved extreme censorship, most notably, the suppression of Hunter Biden’s infamous “laptop from hell.” However, Facebook didn’t operate alone — they worked closely with their buddies in the FBI. In a bold move, Jim Jordan is now naming names, singling out a particular agent who played a key role, giving false statements regarding the laptop coverup.

Here’s what Jim said in a series of Tweets:

THE FACEBOOK FILES PART 4. FBI LIED ABOUT MEETING WITH BIG TECH REGARDING NY POST’S HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP STORY

Internal FB docs reveal that an FBI Special Agent made false statements in testimony about the FBI’s role in the suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story

FBI Special Agent Elvis Chan is the main conduit between the FBI’s Foreign Influence Task Force and Big Tech.

Agent Chan was in the meeting between the FBI and Facebook on Oct. 14, 2020—the day the @nypost published its story on the Hunter Biden laptop.

Laura Dehmlow is the current Section Chief of the Foreign Influence Task Force.

On Oct. 14, when Facebook asked if the laptop was real, she responded “no comment” even though the FBI had the laptop and knew it was real.

In July, @JudiciaryGOP and @Weaponization interviewed Laura Dehmlow.

Her testimony was shocking, revealing that the FBI deliberately withheld critical information from social media companies about Hunter Biden’s laptop the day that the @nypost story broke.

In her interview, we learned, for the first time, that the FBI met with Twitter on October 14 before meeting with Facebook the same day.

When Twitter asked if the laptop was real, an FBI agent said “yes.” But a second FBI agent—a lawyer—jumped in, cut him off, and said, “no further comment.”

Read the transcript for yourself:

more
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F27uxFwW4AEYlqb?format=png&name=medium
« Last Edit: August 08, 2023, 02:55:53 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

FBI Special Agent Elvis Chan

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The walls come tumbling down.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien