Author Topic: ‘HIGHLY EFFECTIVE’ ARMY EQUIPMENT AIDING UKRAINE  (Read 142 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘HIGHLY EFFECTIVE’ ARMY EQUIPMENT AIDING UKRAINE
« on: August 08, 2023, 02:04:26 pm »
‘HIGHLY EFFECTIVE’ ARMY EQUIPMENT AIDING UKRAINE

Tue, 08/08/2023 - 07:08
Equipment the Army has been sending to Ukraine to help in the fight against Russia has been proven “highly effective” in combat, a senior Army official said.

Douglas Bush, assistant secretary of the Army for acquisition, logistics and technology, said the performance of vehicles and munitions in Ukraine “validates the Army’s approach to how we produce things and how we test and design them.”

“Wars are complicated endeavors, they rise and fall based on many factors,” Bush said Aug. 7 during a meeting with Pentagon reporters. “American equipment that is getting to Ukraine is highly effective in combat, and that doesn’t just happen, that’s the result of decades of work by thousands of people to make sure our equipment’s tested well.”

Bush noted that the Army’s industry partners produce equipment “at a high level of quality.” While many allies and partners also contribute to production, Bush asserted that the United States produces the best in terms of quality.

https://www.ausa.org/news/highly-effective-army-equipment-aiding-ukraine
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson