Author Topic: Now Biden Wants To Expend Precious Naval Resources In Black Sea Conflict To Pull From Coming Pacific  (Read 195 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Now Biden Wants To Expend Precious Naval Resources In Black Sea Conflict To Pull From Coming Pacific Struggle
By L Todd Wood
July 23, 2023
Views: 1898

It is no secret the most significant military threat to U.S. interests at the current time is the looming Chinese takeover of Taiwan, resulting in the loss of advanced chip-manufacturing which would cripple the American economy.

In our view, we are in the middle of Obama's third presidential term, as he is directing theater from the sidelines of the Biden administration. The reason for the Ukraine War, in our view, is to force the U.S. military to expend its capability in the far regions of the Ukrainian hinterlands, where no U.S. national security interest exists, in order to make it easier for the CCP to defeat American forces in the Pacific when the time comes.

It's clear the only thing standing in the way of Xi Jinping's lust for control of the Pacific trade routes is the U.S. Navy.

Now the Biden administration is looking to move precious naval assets from the Pacific to a new Black Sea conflict with Russia, as the waste of American resources moves from land to sea.

The Kyiv government sent an official letter to the UN’s International Maritime Organization spelling out a new maritime corridor passing through Romania’s territorial waters and exclusive maritime economic zone in the north-western part of the Black Sea, reported Zero Hedge.

https://armedforces.press/now-biden-wants-to-expend-precious-naval-resource-in-black-sea-conflict-to-pull-from-coming-pacific-struggle/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Finally, someone gets it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Black Sea is a Russian lake.  It would be a naval shooting gallery.

In what world does it make sense for the US risk its naval assets to protect the Chi-coms' grain supply?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright