Author Topic: Donald Trump Calls Nancy Pelosi a ‘Wicked Witch’ Destined for Hell  (Read 412 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Calls Nancy Pelosi a ‘Wicked Witch’ Destined for Hell

Simon Kent 6 Aug 2023

Former President Donald Trump has turned on Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and declared she is a “wicked witch” who is destined one day to “live in hell.”

Trump used his social media network Truth Social to attack Pelosi, commenting after she used an interview Friday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” to say he looked like a “scared puppy” arriving in Washington, DC, to be arraigned in the January 6 Capital riot case, as Breitbart News reported.

His response Sunday was straight to the point:

I purposely didn’t comment on Nancy Pelosi’s very weird story concerning her husband, but now I can because she said something about me, with glee, that was really quite vicious. “I saw a scared puppy,” she said, as she watched me on television, like millions of others, that didn’t see that. I wasn’t “scared.” Nevertheless, how mean a thing to say! She is a Wicked Witch whose husbands journey from hell starts and finishes with her. She is a sick & demented psycho who will someday live in HELL!

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/06/donald-trump-calls-nancy-pelosi-a-wicked-witch-destined-for-hell/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

Re: Donald Trump Calls Nancy Pelosi a ‘Wicked Witch’ Destined for Hell
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2023, 05:41:54 pm »
Has anyone tested for lead in the pipes at Bedminster?

Offline berdie

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2023, 07:32:57 pm »
What Trump says is often true. His delivery, however, is very off putting to many people. Too bad there isn't a course he could take on delivery...and learn from it. That could win him votes. I have a friend that is so eloquent is his rebuttals, a person will take note and consider what is being said instead of rolling their eyes.

Example: He was in property management. He had to write a letter about cleaning up after your dog when walking it, if you catch my drift. Damn if I didn't want to go pick the dog poop myself, lol.

The sad fact is, he is a politician running for office. What his true believers find endearing the bulk of voters find petulant and bullying.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2023, 07:36:16 pm »
What Trump says is often true. His delivery, however, is very off putting to many people. Too bad there isn't a course he could take on delivery...and learn from it. That could win him votes. I have a friend that is so eloquent is his rebuttals, a person will take note and consider what is being said instead of rolling their eyes.

Example: He was in property management. He had to write a letter about cleaning up after your dog when walking it, if you catch my drift. Damn if I didn't want to go pick the dog poop myself, lol.

The sad fact is, he is a politician running for office. What his true believers find endearing the bulk of voters find petulant and bullying.

:thumbsup:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2023, 11:04:34 pm »
Do I need to post the Morgan Freeman pic again...?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2023, 11:06:33 pm »
Well, Trump is correct on this, but he just needs to concentrate on getting his accomplishments recognized and knock home how he's going to lead this country forward.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2023, 02:49:53 am »

There goes Der Trumpenbarker spout stuff he has no intention of backing up just like with Hitlary. All Trump does is spout crap that fires up his base, just like all the politician promises we bought into the first time and even the second time but no more, it's just political bloviating from someone that is now nothing more than just one more career politician.