Author Topic: Watch: Bill Maher Says Democrats Are 'Full Of Shit' When It Comes To Illegal Immigrants  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Watch: Bill Maher Says Democrats Are 'Full Of Shit' When It Comes To Illegal Immigrants

BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, AUG 03, 2023 - 09:30 AM

Bill Maher may be a little slow on the uptake when it comes to his willingness to call out disastrous Democrat policies and irrational leftist arguments, but at least he's not afraid to go against the grain when the epiphanies strike.

Conservatives and some moderates have been pointing out the Democrat insanity on illegal immigration for some time now, specifically the indignant rage leftists express over red states bussing migrants to major Democrat "sanctuary cities."

As Bill Maher notes, these city governments often pontificate on the virtues of the "American melting pot" until they are faced with housing and feeding thousands of migrants that pack the streets and the parks. Democrats support illegal immigration as long as they never have to deal with those migrants on their doorstep.  A humanitarian crisis is forming in New York, DC, Chicago, etc. and it is entirely caused by the political left's unwillingness to admit that they were wrong.

When one realizes that most illegals are only in this country with the intent to collect on as many entitlement handouts as possible, the delusion of the hard working migrant seeking out the American dream quickly fades and reality sets in. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-bill-maher-says-democrats-are-full-shit-when-it-comes-illegal-immigrants
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson