Author Topic: 74-year-old female teacher faces 600 years behind bars for sex assault on teen  (Read 512 times)

Offline Kamaji

74-year-old female teacher faces 600 years behind bars for sex assault on teen

By Andrew Mark Miller, Fox News
August 4, 2023

A 74-year-old female former private school teacher in Monroe County, Wisconsin, has been convicted and faces hundreds of years in prison after being charged with sexually abusing a 14-year-old male student.

Anne N. Nelson-Koch, 74, was convicted on all 25 counts Monday stemming from repeated sexual assaults on one of her 14-year-old male students, Wisconsin State Journal reported.

Nelson-Koch, a teacher at a private school in Tomah, Wisconsin, is said to have assaulted the teenage boy in the basement of the school several times during the 2016-2017 school year.

Nelson-Koch was 67 at the time and the boy was 14.

The jury deliberated just five hours following a three-day trial to return with a guilty verdict.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/04/74-year-old-female-teacher-faces-600-years-behind-bars-for-sex-assault-on-teen/

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
67?

I have a feeling these clips didn't  make it on a Van Halen video.    :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Not hot for teacher. 
67?

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

67?

:silly:

Offline corbe

Could you have learned any History, Math or English from this?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Not if she was the geography teacher.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Too bottom heavy and thick. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Oooh!   Whip me, beat me, make me write continued fractions!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

the proverbial track-mounted nun.

Bless them all. Despite instilling fear of their weapons of metacarpal destruction, they kept order, instilled respect, and on some occasions were even fun in class.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis