Author Topic: Trust NBC News: Race Isn't Genetic, but People Can't Change Theirs. Still, a Man Can Be a Woman  (Read 275 times)

Offline Kamaji

Trust NBC News: Race Isn't Genetic, but People Can't Change Theirs. Still, a Man Can Be a Woman

By Alex Parker
August 04, 2023

These days, you have a host of choices: coffee or tea; Twizzlers or Red Vines; you can be a man or woman — or both or neither. Yet, some options are off the table.

Such is the message recently relayed by NBC News. The outlet has studied the issue of changing one’s race and discovered it’s completely kookie.

A thorough report consults “experts” on whether race is passed on by parents. The verdict: It absolutely is not.

Trust the science:

Experts agree race is not genetic.

Even so, there’s no validity to a new trend — the Race Change To Another movement, also known as RCTA.

The Peacock profiles an aspiring Asian:

Since before she hit double digits, Alisa, 15, said she has felt a special connection with Japan. The high school student, who asked to be anonymous for fear of being doxxed online, was born in Ukraine and lives in Maryland, but she now goes by the Japanese name Miyuki and listens to “subliminals” that promise she will wake up and be Japanese. So far, she believes that by listening to YouTube videos with lo-fi music and photos of East Asian facial features while she sleeps, her vision has cleared, her eyelids have become smaller and her hair is just a bit darker.

If only…

[E]xperts underscore that it is simply impossible to change your race.

Just ask Jamie Cohen; he would know — he’s an assistant professor of cultural and media studies at Queens College, City University of New York.

Straight from the expert’s orifice:

“[The notion of changing races] is just belief. It doesn’t ever really work, because it’s not doing anything, but they have convinced themselves that it works because there’s other people who have convinced themselves, as well.”

Source:  https://redstate.com/alexparker/2023/08/04/trust-nbc-news-race-isnt-genetic-but-people-cant-change-theirs-still-a-man-can-be-a-woman-n787343

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Whateva ... I am who I am ... I don't ask why ... pop media experts are self-annointed pricks.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 04:30:58 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I identify as Lord Zaatu, and there are no bounds to my empire and who or what I may own and possess.

Concubine conscription will begin tomorrow 8am sharp.  wink777
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

I identify as Lord Zaatu, and there are no bounds to my empire and who or what I may own and possess.

:silly:

Good luck with that one!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I tried that. all I got was a bunch of eunuch's
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.