Author Topic: These eight states will likely decide who wins the 2024 presidential election  (Read 231 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
These eight states will likely decide who wins the 2024 presidential election
by Hailey Bullis, Associate News Editor |
August 04, 2023 05:50 AM

Former President Donald Trump in 2016 won one of the biggest upsets in American political history by squeezing out just enough votes in key Electoral College states. Trump's victory over Democratic rival Hillary Clinton was decided by about 77,000 votes out of 136 million ballots cast. He won Pennsylvania by 0.7 percentage points (44,292 votes), Wisconsin by 0.7 points (22,748 votes), and Michigan by 0.2 points (10,704 votes).

Four years later, President Joe Biden evicted Trump from the White House by stitching together narrow margins of victory in a handful of states despite winning the popular vote by nearly 7 million. Just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona, and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a 269-269 Electoral College tie, which likely would have meant the GOP incumbent's reelection.

There's every reason to believe the 2024 presidential race could be just as tight. In a closely divided country where voter attitudes have hardened during the Trump era to back Republicans or Democrats consistently, the outcome of a likely Biden-Trump rematch rests on just eight states. Each has a formidable block of independent voters who are likely to tip the battlegrounds one way or another.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/eight-states-could-decide-2024-presidential-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Eight states; NV, AZ, GA, WI, MI, PA, RI, NC

A lot can happen because of the Trump indictments, but for now according to polls, he's ahead. The way I see it, other than WI, NC and NV - the rest will go DEM.  It also depends on who the DEMS run; I highly doubt Brandon or Chuckles are still going to be in the picture.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Probably the biggest story ever posted on this site! @mystery-ak @Cyber Liberty @Free Vulcan

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,507973.msg2879582.html#msg2879582

Take the time to watch the video.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 01:58:07 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Gosh, folks.
What have I been posting in this forum for the past TWO YEARS?