Author Topic: Media ignores Muslim killing of gay man because it doesn’t fit narrative  (Read 522 times)

Offline mountaineer

Media ignores [sic] Muslim killing of gay man because it doesn’t fit narrative
 By Douglas Murray   
August 3, 2023 7:34pm
New York Post
...  O’Shae Sibley was a talented 28-year-old dancer and choreographer. He was stabbed to death last Saturday night at a gas station in Brooklyn. ...

While they were there Sibley and one of his friends started dancing (“voguing”) to Beyonce. This drew the attention of another group of men at the station.

Words were exchanged and Sibley was stabbed. His friends and some bystanders called 911 and tried to help him.

But he bled to death on the sidewalk. ...

One of the friends who was with Sibley when he was murdered posted a photo on social media of the bloodied sidewalk and wrote: “They hated us cause we are gay! Screaming we Muslim and we don’t like gays!!!!! As we are innocently pumping gas and y’all decided to stab one of us!!! #justice.”  ...  An employee at the gas station said that the “flamboyant” behavior of Sibley and his friends offended the other group because the other group were Muslims.

Here’s what the gas station employee said: “These people were like ‘We’re Muslim, I don’t want you dancing.’ The gay people, they were not trying to fight.”  ...
Full story at NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Media ignores Muslim killing of gay man because it doesn’t fit narrative
By Douglas Murray
August 3, 2023 7:34pm  Updated

It is worth pausing over every murder that goes on in this city. But a brutal killing this week deserves special attention.

Not least because it tells us something it appears we don’t want to know.

O’Shae Sibley was a talented 28-year-old dancer and choreographer.

He was stabbed to death last Saturday night at a gas station in Brooklyn.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/03/media-ignores-muslim-killing-of-gay-man-because-it-doesnt-fit-narrative/
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 06:05:15 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Muslim teen charged in gay man’s fatal stabbing at Brooklyn gas station: ‘Clearly a hate crime’
By Valentina Jaramillo and Tina Moore   
August 5, 2023 3:49pm

The 17-year-old who fatally stabbed dancer O’Shae Sibley at a Mobil Station in Coney Island was slapped with murder and murder as a hate crime charges over “anti-gay” and “anti-black” statements, officials announced at a press conference Saturday.

With a group of Muslim leaders standing behind him, Mayor Adams said the murder was “clearly a hate crime,” but added “hate from the Muslim community against the LGBT community is not true.”

The teen, whose name was not released because he is a minor, knifed Sibley, 28, who was Vogueing around 11 p.m. July 29 at a Mobil station on Coney Island Avenue, cops said.

The teen made hateful anti-gay and racist comments during a beef between his own group and a group that included Sibley, who was black and gay, an NYPD official said. ...  NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Mod2

Merged

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
O’Shae Sibley Murder: Media Paint NY Dancer as Victim of ‘Homophobia’ Without Mentioning Muslim Suspect

WARNER TODD HUSTON6 Aug 2023525

Corporate journalists are fixated on the murder of O’Shae Sibley, a 28-year-old professional dancer, to feed a narrative of growing “anti-LGBTQ+ extremism” in the U.S. — while hiding the fact that the accused killer is reportedly a Muslim teen.

CNN, for instance, posted a story about Sibley’s murder,  who was shirtless and performing a dance called “vogueing” when he heard a Beyonce song at a Brooklyn gas station on Saturday.

Sibley and several of his friends were soon confronted by a group of men who reportedly demanded that they stop dancing in such a suggestive manner. Words were soon exchanged — some of which was said to be anti-gay — and one of those in the opposing group allegedly stabbed Sibley in the side of the chest, striking his heart.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/08/06/oshae-sibley-murder-media-paint-ny-dancer-as-victim-of-homophobia-without-mentioning-muslim-suspect/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

Merged threads