Author Topic: Reward increased for arrests of ‘anarchists’ who torched Atlanta police motorcycles  (Read 237 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Reward increased for arrests of ‘anarchists’ who torched Atlanta police motorcycles
Story by By R.J. RICO, Associated Press • Yesterday 3:08 PM

ATLANTA (AP) — Atlanta's police chief on Tuesday urged the public to come forward with information about those who set police motorcycles on fire last month in protest over the planned construction of a public safety training center that critics call “Cop City.”

Police Chief Darin Schierbaum said the vandals have been using “violence, intimidation and fear” to stop the facility's construction, attacking police vehicles as well as contractors' construction equipment. Authorities held a news conference to release surveillance photos of “persons of interest” and to announce that the reward for information leading to the culprits' arrests has been increased from $15,000 to $60,000.

Schierbaum said more than 40 police vehicles were targeted at Atlanta police’s current training center in south Atlanta early July 1. Ultimately, eight motorcycles were set alight and a police officer intervened before more damage could occur, Schierbaum said.

“Had (all) these vehicles been set on fire, the entire precinct would have been ignited,” the police chief said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/reward-increased-for-arrests-of-anarchists-who-torched-atlanta-police-motorcycles/ar-AA1eEiWF?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=137671a17de74674a9e4f6ca68217527&ei=9
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I think they should send SWAT teams to raid white churches looking for men who are patriotic.  That's where the terrorists are certain to be! 0380000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson