Author Topic: Watch: Kat Cammack Details Chilling Case of Toddler Trafficked into U.S. by Illegal Alien Sex Offend  (Read 201 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: Kat Cammack Details Chilling Case of Toddler Trafficked into U.S. by Illegal Alien Sex Offender

JOHN BINDER28 Jul 202347

A young girl was trafficked across the United States-Mexico border by an illegal alien sex offender who had “rented” her with the hope of getting released into the nation’s interior, Rep. Kat Cammack (R-FL) detailed in a chilling case before Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra.

During a House Energy and Commerce Secretary hearing this week, Becerra was pressed for answers on his handling of Unaccompanied Alien Children (UACs) who arrive at the southern border in the hands of cartel smugglers and are eventually placed in homes with adult sponsors across the United States whom HHS is tasked with vetting.

The overwhelming majority of these sponsors are not the biological parents of the UACs they apply to take and there have been a number of cases, a Florida grand jury has found, where HHS has sent many UACs to the same sponsor.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/28/watch-kat-cammack-details-chilling-case-of-toddler-trafficked-into-us-by-illegal-alien-sex-offender/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson