Author Topic: RFK Jr. says Biden administration rejected his request for Secret Service protection in 2024 race  (Read 197 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 28, 2023 10:11am EDT

RFK Jr. says Biden administration rejected his request for Secret Service protection in 2024 race
RFK Jr. invoked the 1968 assassination of his father Robert F. Kennedy

By Elizabeth Elkind | Fox News

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. said Friday that his request for Secret Service protection as a 2024 presidential candidate was rejected by the Biden administration.

In a lengthy statement posted on Twitter, the Democratic White House hopeful invoked the assassination of his father, Robert F. Kennedy, during his 1968 presidential campaign.

"Since the assassination of my father in 1968, candidates for president are provided Secret Service protection. But not me," Kennedy wrote.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rfk-jr-biden-administration-rejected-request-secret-service-protection-2024-race
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
Since the assassination of my father in 1968, candidates for president are provided Secret Service protection.  But not me.

Typical turnaround time for pro forma protection requests from presidential candidates is 14-days.  After 88-days of no response and after several follow-ups by our campaign, the Biden Administration just denied our request.  Secretary Mayorkas: "I have determined that Secret Service protection for Robert F Kennedy Jr is not warranted at this time."
 Our campaign's request included a 67-page report from the world's leading protection firm, detailing unique and well established security and safety risks aside from commonplace death threats.
8:51 AM · Jul 28, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is another example of something being shocking and unsurprising simultaneously, courtesy of the Biden regime.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Miranda Divine
@mirandadevine

Hunter Biden gets a six-car Secret Service motorcade to take him to courtrooms in Delaware and Arkansas, where doors are opened and closed for him as if he were a prince. The Secret Service even rented a house next to his in Malibu for $30,000 per month. But Joe Biden has refused Secret Service protection for Democratic presidential candidate @RobertKennedyJr whose father and uncle were assassinated. Despicable.

1:21 PM · Jul 28, 2023