Author Topic: You Read It Here First: Joe Biden Will Step Down from Office After Sudden Medical Emergency Before W  (Read 810 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You Read It Here First: Joe Biden Will Step Down from Office After Sudden Medical Emergency Before Weak and Feckless Republicans Muster Up the Nerve to Impeach Him | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft
Jim Hoft

Gifts to Hunter Biden from Communist china including a Rolex and a diamond worth $80,000.

On Tuesday the House Oversight Committee released a 14-year timeline of the Biden Crime Family’s influence peddling and selling out America to foreign regimes including Communist China.

The Oversight Committee is likely just scratching the surface of the criminal actions by Joe Biden, his son Hunter, and the extended Biden family.

The Biden family was selling out America to Ukraine, Romania, and Communist China.

There is plenty of proof.

On Wednesday IRS Whistleblower Joseph Ziegler confirmed in sworn testimony to Congress that the Biden Family received approximately $17 million in bribes from China, Romania, and other countries in exchange for political favors.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/you-read-it-here-first-joe-biden-will/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Only if internal DNC polling indicates that enough democrats in the Senate would vote to convict.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Someone needs to explain to me the strategy behind impeaching Biden, and so handing the Democrats an easy out to pick a better candidate.  Because I'm not really seeing it.

Offline Kamaji

Someone needs to explain to me the strategy behind impeaching Biden, and so handing the Democrats an easy out to pick a better candidate.  Because I'm not really seeing it.

Good point.

Offline PeteS in CA

I won't be looking like a Smurf hoping for this.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Only if internal DNC polling indicates that enough democrats in the Senate would vote to convict.

@Kamaji

I disagree.

He resigns for "health reasons" at the last possible moment,when it is too late for the alleged Republicans to mount any kind of campaign against whoever replaces him,and it will NOT be Kameltoe.

I have no idea who her replacement will be,but I sure don't see giggles being President,even temporarily.

I also have no idea how that deal can be done legally,but "legally" doesn't seem to bother anyone in DC.

As a part of the deal,their replacement gives him and his whole family a full pardon,the fraud and corruption and fraud cases against the Biden Crime Family disappear,and "the beat goes on" as it all instantly becomes "Old  News".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He can't wait until the last possible moment to resign..the rats are early voters, what happens to all their ballots already cast?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

He can't wait until the last possible moment to resign..the rats are early voters, what happens to all their ballots already cast?

That would be way too late in any event to get a new candidate on the ballots.

The earliest state for which they have to have enough signatures to get a candidate on the ballot closes the books in October of 2023 so Biden either resigns before then, or he runs in the election. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

You really think the Dims care about ballots?

Seriously?

They are fully capable of producing all the ballots they need at the last moment.

Things like this are WHY we need a non-career political candidate that isn't afraid to name names and throw verbal bombs.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 09:46:29 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That would be way too late in any event to get a new candidate on the ballots.

The earliest state for which they have to have enough signatures to get a candidate on the ballot closes the books in October of 2023 so Biden either resigns before then, or he runs in the election.

@Kamaji

Here is a theoretical for you.

Suppose Biden's doctors told him at the last minute that he needed to step down for health reasons,and then,for some reason Kameltoe got struck with some illness.

What would happen?

Would the elections be rescheduled?

Would the Republican candidate just be declared the new President because he or she had no opponent?

Or would the DNC be allowed to just anoint new Presidential and VP candidates for the upcoming elections?

Talk about "bringing out the sympathy vote",can you see Jill on teebee,crying while announcing how Joe had to step down for health reasons,even though he WANTED to run again because he felt it was his patriotic duty to run?

The media would eat that UP,and no mention would even be whispered about Biden corruption because he would no longer be in office and a threat to no one. Even the most ardent Republican wouldn't suggest Biden Crime Family arrests because the media would make him or her out to be a monster for attacking a sick man and his family.

I am sure most of you will think of other nightmare (for those of us on the right) scenarios that would help the newly annointed Dim get elected. The possibilities are virtually endless for the pro "Spin Doctors" in DC.

I see no way  in HELL that Biden can campaign,never mind win,but a scenario like this just might put his replacements in the WH,with no one in his family facing any criminal charges or formal investigations.

Win/win for the left.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 09:57:41 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The problem with ol' white joe resigning before the end of his term is summed up in one word:
kamala.

That's why I believe the plan is for him to wait until either the end of this year or first few months of next year, and then announce that he will not be a candidate in 2024.

That gives the DCommunists time for a replacement (who IS NOT kamala) to be found. It will open the field, though the field is really only a few.

The majority of them probably want greasy gavin, but I'm thinking that RFKjr. will get in the way of that scenario.

There are folks here who coo that it will be moosey michelle, but although she'd be good as gold to most of the leftists, I really don't think she wants to be bothered, particularly with the "running for office" part of it. She has the good, lazy life now, why give that up for something that will be "work"??

Hillary? Too old. Remember "the van incident"? Next time they may not catch her in time.

If ol' joe won't be there, it's gonna boil down to a fight between greasy gavin and Bobby Jr.
Wait and see.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Kamaji

I disagree.

He resigns for "health reasons" at the last possible moment,when it is too late for the alleged Republicans to mount any kind of campaign against whoever replaces him,and it will NOT be Kameltoe.

I have no idea who her replacement will be,but I sure don't see giggles being President,even temporarily.

I also have no idea how that deal can be done legally,but "legally" doesn't seem to bother anyone in DC.

As a part of the deal,their replacement gives him and his whole family a full pardon,the fraud and corruption and fraud cases against the Biden Crime Family disappear,and "the beat goes on" as it all instantly becomes "Old  News".
the trick of resigning before charges can be brought is to get out with your pension and perks intact, and make charging you with anything moot.  Fauci comes to mind.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The problem with ol' white joe resigning before the end of his term is summed up in one word:
kamala.

That's why I believe the plan is for him to wait until either the end of this year or first few months of next year, and then announce that he will not be a candidate in 2024.

That gives the DCommunists time for a replacement (who IS NOT kamala) to be found. It will open the field, though the field is really only a few.

The majority of them probably want greasy gavin, but I'm thinking that RFKjr. will get in the way of that scenario.

There are folks here who coo that it will be moosey michelle, but although she'd be good as gold to most of the leftists, I really don't think she wants to be bothered, particularly with the "running for office" part of it. She has the good, lazy life now, why give that up for something that will be "work"??

Hillary? Too old. Remember "the van incident"? Next time they may not catch her in time.

If ol' joe won't be there, it's gonna boil down to a fight between greasy gavin and Bobby Jr.
Wait and see.
Don't leave out Michigan's Governor, the one the FBI was plotting to kidnap.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

@Kamaji

I disagree.

Exactly and what I've been saying for quite awhile!  Brandon is going to step down at the very last moment giving the GOP very little time to counter the DEM replacement; Michael O'Bammy, Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett.

Also, they will conveniently replace Chuckles.  She I believe is worthless to them after Brandon resigns.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

Exactly and what I've been saying for quite awhile!  Brandon is going to step down at the very last moment giving the GOP very little time to counter the DEM replacement; Michael O'Bammy, Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett.

Also, they will conveniently replace Chuckles.  She I believe is worthless to them after Brandon resigns.
ONLY if the Dems want him out,  he will be out period.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
the trick of resigning before charges can be brought is to get out with your pension and perks intact, and make charging you with anything moot.  Fauci comes to mind.

@Smokin Joe

YUP!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
kamala.

Wait and see.

But here's the thing: everyone thinks the Dems are scared to death of Kamala but you put her in the position of the incumbent and all of a sudden she's the "First Woman PresidentTM" and all of a sudden she's unassailable. They've followed this playbook in New York with Kathy Hochul.

She may be a dolt, but she represents what the party is now with its identity politics.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

She may be a dolt, but she represents what the party is now with its identity politics.
Plus, she's unencumbered by what has been. And loves Venn diagrams.
So she has that going for her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden goes no where.  He serves his full term.  PERIOD!!!!!!!  The Republicans make a tortoise look like a fast moving animal.  They do next to nothing to remove him.  The Republicans can easily fall on their faces, and produce ZERO RESULTS.  Don't hold your breath for results from these clowns.

Biden serves his four years, and maybe wins a 2nd term.  Trump will not defeat Biden.  That will not happen.  And the empty dialogue about Harris stepping in, please!!!!  That will not happen.  But if she did step in, they still have their stooge for eight more years.  That notion will be warmed to like a pot bellied stove on a cold day!  She will continue the Biden Idiocracy for eight years.

Hard to win when the elections are fixed.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: