Author Topic: Esper: Trump Is Not Fit for Office — I’m ‘Willing to Assist Any’ Credible Challenger  (Read 1772 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Sorry but Trump doesn't even have the maturity to be President.  He had his chance, he failed, we need to move on.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I have met Rex Tillerson a few times,  and the fact he publically called Trump an idiot speaks volumes considering how careful and measured he was in his communication.  Something should have told me something at that exact moment about who this orange fool is.

When you see so many former hires bad mouth the guy, you might say one, two, or maybe 3 are anomalies, but what we are seeing is no accident.  Tumpy is a POS, and needs to fade off into the sunset ASAP.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I have met Rex Tillerson a few times,  and the fact he publically called Trump an idiot speaks volumes considering how careful and measured he was in his communication.  Something should have told me something at that exact moment about who this orange fool is.

When you see so many former hires bad mouth the guy, you might say one, two, or maybe 3 are anomalies, but what we are seeing is no accident.  Tumpy is a POS, and needs to fade off into the sunset ASAP.

I knew John Kelly quite well, and worked closely with him for nearly a year.  Same thing.  A guy without an ego (notice no book from him...) who is very measured and disciplined in the way he communicates.

And eventually Trump became too much for him as well.

Offline Kamaji

Sorry but Trump doesn't even have the maturity to be President.  He had his chance, he failed, we need to move on.

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yeah, Tillerson was just great.  :whistle:     Let's take a short trip down memory lane -----

In 2014, Tillerson, who had made business deals on behalf of ExxonMobil with Russia, opposed the sanctions against Russia. He has previously been the director of the joint United States-Russia oil company Exxon Neftegas.

During Tillerson's tenure, new applications to work for the Foreign Service fell by 50 percent, and four of the six career ambassadors as well as 14 of the 33 career ministers, equivalent to military four- and three-star generals, departed.

After their relationship deteriorated, Trump dismissed Tillerson in March 2018, making his tenure of fourteen months one of the shortest in recent history but not as short as Lawrence Eagleburger under President George H. W. Bush and Edmund Muskie under President Carter.

Tillerson was replaced by Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director, Mike Pompeo.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Tillerson

Rex forgot he wasn't the POTUS, but his employee representing Trump's foreign policy:

Late Monday, Tillerson said that while it wasn't clear "whether [the spy attack] came from Russia with the Russian government's knowledge," he trusted "the U.K.'s investigation and its assessment that Russia was likely responsible for the nerve agent attack.".  Tillerson's response broke with the White House line, which stopped short of blaming Russia for the attack. Tillerson also told reporters that the attack would "certainly trigger a response."

Last October, Trump challenged his top diplomat to an IQ test after it was reported that Tillerson had called him a "moron" after a meeting at the Pentagon. During that meeting, Trump had called for an increase in America's nuclear weapons stockpiles in contravention of international treaties. "I can tell you who is going to win," the president told Forbes during an interview later.

Trump and Tillerson have clashed over the administration's approach to North Korea and its intensifying nuclear weapons program. Last summer, as tensions rose, Tillerson said the U.S. wanted to "resolve this through talks" rather than the military options that the White House said were on the table.

Tillerson disagreed with Trump's policy approaches on whether the U.S. should mediate in a dispute between Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

The two also disagreed on whether the U.S. should pull out of the Iran deal brokered in 2015 to stop the country's development of nuclear weapons.

https://www.newsweek.com/fire-reasons-why-trump-fired-rex-tillerson-842374

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Yeah, Tillerson was just great.  :whistle:     Let's take a short trip down memory lane -----

Rex forgot he wasn't the POTUS, but his employee representing Trump's foreign policy:

If you had one inch of integrity in your body, you'd also mention that ExxonMobil withdrew from ROSNEFT (Russian JV) when the heat started with Ukraine, You also convienently forgot the point that running a State Dept. like an oil business is culture shock to many bureacrats who are dead headed slugs living off the government teat.  Am surprised more of those lazy bastards didn't leave.  Tillerson wasn't suited to put up with tumpy's bullshit, and even the reserved Rex called out the mf'er when he finally figured out what kind of POS he was.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

If you had one inch of integrity in your body, you'd also mention that ExxonMobil withdrew from ROSNEFT (Russian JV) when the heat started with Ukraine, You also convienently forgot the point that running a State Dept. like an oil business is culture shock to many bureacrats who are dead headed slugs living off the government teat.  Am surprised more of those lazy bastards didn't leave.  Tillerson wasn't suited to put up with tumpy's bullshit, and even the reserved Rex called out the mf'er when he finally figured out what kind of POS he was.

You will defend anyone and anything to promote your rabid hatred of Donald Trump.  So, please, spare me your integrity bullshit, you have zero.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You will defend anyone and anything to promote your rabid hatred of Donald Trump.  So, please, spare me your integrity bullshit, you have zero.
Coming from someone who will say anything and attack anyone that they deem a threat to the all powerful Orange Wizard of OZ that means so little. Spare me your lame emojis.

Coming from someone who will say anything and attack anyone that they deem a threat to the all powerful Orange Wizard of OZ that means so little. Spare me your lame emojis.

Feel better?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Feel better?
Why yes, thank you for asking, I always feel better when speaking the truth.