Author Topic: Democrats call vote to censor RFK Jr. for remainder of hearing on censorship  (Read 518 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrats call vote to censor RFK Jr. for remainder of hearing on censorship

Joel Abbott
·
·
Jul 20, 2023 · NottheBee.com
This is NOT The Babylon Bee:

Yep, House Democrats voted to censor a man who came to Congress to testify about censorship and the violation of the First Amendment and Constitutional rights.

Somehow, this is not satire.

I am not joking.

This really happened.

And they doubled down on it!

https://notthebee.com/article/democrats-vote-to-censor-rfk-jr-for-remainder-of-hearing-on-censorship/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Offline PeteS in CA

I think I've made my opinion of RFK Jr. rather clear, but he should not be censored, now, or in past years.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The sad part of this is that the American public has gotten so use to this kind of democrat lunacy, they barely pay attention to it. 999yawn
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I think I've made my opinion of RFK Jr. rather clear, but he should not be censored, now, or in past years.

:thumbsup:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It is really bad when they try to censor their own.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

July 20, 2023 10:29am EDT
Democrats try to censor, remove RFK Jr. at hearing on censorship

'This is an attempt to censor a censorship hearing,' Kennedy said
By Peter Kasperowicz | Fox News

House Democrats on Thursday tried unsuccessfully to remove Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. from a hearing on federal government censorship, after claiming he was in violation of House rules aimed at preventing defamatory or degrading testimony.

That effort and others by Democrats to silence him at the hearing prompted Kennedy to say, "This is an attempt to censor a censorship hearing."

Kennedy, who is running for president against President Biden, was invited by Republicans to testify at a hearing at the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government. But after Kennedy's opening remarks, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., moved to take the hearing into executive session to discuss Kennedy’s alleged violation of a House rule aimed at banning testimony that defames or degrades others. ...
FOX News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
JUST IN: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. goes on 5 minute rant eviscerating Democrats for trying to smear his name.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1682044760016683010

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Why is Stacey Plaskett, the Democrat delegate from the Virgin Islands, even allowed in the room much less be on a committee?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline MOD3

Threads merged.

Offline mountaineer

Why is Stacey Plaskett, the Democrat delegate from the Virgin Islands, even allowed in the room much less be on a committee?
KENNEDY: “May I [respond], Mr. Chair?

PLASKETT: “You may not. You may not.”

KENNEDY: “I just want to respond.”

PLASKETT: "Mr. Chair. The time’s out. We’re done.”

JORDAN: “I haven’t adjourned the hearing, and I don’t think you’re the Chairman.”

PLASKETT: “Mr. Chair ... He has had so much additional time? Why? Why are you doing that specifically for him?”

Offline Kamaji

KENNEDY: “May I [respond], Mr. Chair?

PLASKETT: “You may not. You may not.”

KENNEDY: “I just want to respond.”

PLASKETT: "Mr. Chair. The time’s out. We’re done.”

JORDAN: “I haven’t adjourned the hearing, and I don’t think you’re the Chairman.”

PLASKETT: “Mr. Chair ... He has had so much additional time? Why? Why are you doing that specifically for him?”

Geez.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Again I'll ask:
Why are the DCommunists so afraid of this guy...?