Author Topic: Report: ‘Tension’ Mounts Between Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Trump over Her Refusal to Endorse Him as Pr  (Read 421 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: ‘Tension’ Mounts Between Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Trump over Her Refusal to Endorse Him as Promised

Nick Gilbertson 19 Jul 2023

Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders (R-AR), who served as White House press secretary during the Trump administration, has yet to endorse a candidate in the Republican presidential primary, reportedly causing friction in her relationship with former President Donald Trump.

Axios’s Alex Thompson and Worth Sparkman reported on the alleged “tensions” between Trump and Sanders on Wednesday, citing anonymous sources “familiar with the relationship.”

Sanders reportedly informed Trump’s team months ago that she would abstain from backing a presidential candidate until after Arkansas’s first legislative session, which concluded more than two months ago on May 1.

In a refuted New York Times report in March, the outlet claimed that Trump had spoken with Sanders, who received his early endorsement in her successful gubernatorial bid last year, about landing her support. She stated, “She would not yet do so, according to two people briefed on the discussion.” The left-leaning Times reported Trump was “disappointed,” but the wording of “yet” seemed to indicate she would eventually support him.

Trump denied he made such a request in a Truth Social post the next day, writing, “I never asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders for an endorsement.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/07/19/report-tension-mounts-between-sarah-huckabee-sanders-trump-over-her-refusal-to-endorse-him-as-promised/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Ouch! That stings. She was one of Trump's Press Secretaries.

////00000////

Every day working at the White House for President Trump must have been absolute bliss.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 07:34:25 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Axios’s Alex Thompson and Worth Sparkman reported on the alleged “tensions” between Trump and Sanders on Wednesday, citing anonymous sources “familiar with the relationship.”

Alrighty then.  Solid info right there from Axio's so it must be true.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online LMAO

Whenever I see the term “anonymous sources” I tend to take a more cautious approach to the claim being made.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Whenever I see the term “anonymous sources” I tend to take a more cautious approach to the claim being made.

Whenever I see the term “anonymous sources” I tend to say BS and move on.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online LMAO

Whenever I see the term “anonymous sources” I tend to say BS and move on.

But what if we find out that it is true? I don’t outright dismiss “ anonymous sources.” But if the story is true, what’s the harm of putting a name out?

I guess we’ll find out either way as time goes on
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
No idea if this story is true, but I'd have more respect for her if she didn't endorse him.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 02:04:29 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline corbe

Even with 'Anonymous Sources', we know Trump is capable of this $hit, Gov. Reynolds is recent proof.
   So I mark this as plausible.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.