Author Topic: 6-year-old girl fights off would-be kidnapper in Miami: ‘I bit him’  (Read 347 times)

Offline Kamaji

6-year-old girl fights off would-be kidnapper in Miami: ‘I bit him’

By Patrick Reilly
July 11, 2023

A 6-year-old girl bravely fought off a man who tried to kidnap her outside the child’s Miami apartment building, according to police.

The youngster, identified as Ah’lyric, and her siblings were playing in the courtyard of their complex on Thursday when they noticed a white Range Rover parked nearby, according to an arrest report obtained by NBC South Florida.

The other children went inside, but Ah’lyric stayed outside on the stairway and a man, later identified as Leonardo Venegas, 32, grabbed her arm, she told police.

She tried to free herself from his grasp, but as she fought back he picked her up and tried to carry her away, cops said.

That’s when clamped her jaws down on Venegas’ arm.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/11/6-year-old-girl-escapes-would-be-miami-kidnapper-by-biting-him/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Obviously the perp is a WHITE Hispanic racist militia member and Trump supporter, you can tell just by looking at his picture and the fact he targeted a Black child :whistle:

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Good job Ah’lyric!!     Really?  Ah’lyric???

Offline berdie

Good job Ah’lyric!!     Really?  Ah’lyric???

Well, it's different, poor child. 888mouth

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
We need to execute these people.