Author Topic: MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products  (Read 351 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products
CEO Mike Lindell says annual sales fell $100 million after several big-box retailers cut ties following his election claims.
By Briana Bierschbach and Brooks Johnson Star Tribune
July 10, 2023 — 4:51pm

MyPillow is auctioning off hundreds of pieces of equipment and subleasing manufacturing space after several shopping networks and major retailers took the company's products off shelves.

The Chaska-based manufacturer recently listed more than 850 "surplus equipment" items on the online auction site K-Bid. Sewing machines, industrial fabric spreaders, forklifts and even desks and chairs are up for auction.

Founder and CEO Mike Lindell said MyPillow has experienced a loss in revenue and the items are no longer needed as the company consolidates its operations.

Major retailers such as Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond and Slumberland Furniture all said they will no longer sell MyPillow products as Lindell continues to falsely claim that the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

"It was a massive, massive cancellation," Lindell said in a phone interview Monday. "We lost $100 million from attacks by the box stores, the shopping networks, the shopping channels, all of them did cancel culture on us."

more
https://www.startribune.com/mypillow-is-auctioning-off-equipment-after-losing-many-retailers-mike-lindell-minn-2020-election/600288705/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Lindell overspent in advertising to start with.

I never bought his products, but hated them just based on the obnoxious 365/24/7 ad bombardment.  Good thing I never saw his sorry ass looking back at me from my medicine cabinet.  3rdly, his butt buddy association with Trump was a negative too, so just don't blame cancel culture.

I don't like products that fade to orange after 3 washes.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Biggest moron on the planet IMO.

Offline Kamaji

Well, it goes both ways when it comes to mixing business and politics - Butt Light is paying a price as well for making that mistake.