Author Topic: Videos of unconscious boys' rapes found on phone left at restaurant, police say  (Read 765 times)

Online Hoodat

Videos of unconscious boys' rapes found on phone left at restaurant, police say

Authorities in Tennessee say they found evidence of sexual assaults on 10 boys on the phone of Camilo Hurtado Campos, a popular soccer coach in Franklin. He is in custody.

Dennis Romero  |  July 9, 2023, 7:19 PM EDT  |  Updated July 10, 2023, 5:12 PM EDT

Videos of the rapes of 10 unconscious boys were found on the cellphone of a Tennessee soccer coach after he left it behind at a restaurant, police said Sunday.

Camilo Hurtado Campos, 63, was booked on allegations of child rape and sexual exploitation of a minor, the Franklin Police Department said in a statement.

He continued to be held Sunday on $525,000 bond, Police Lt. Charles Warner said. It's not clear whether Campos has legal counsel, and the local public defender didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.

Police described Campos as a popular soccer coach and a 20-year resident of Franklin, a city of about 87,000 people 20 miles south of Nashville. He used the job to lure boys to his home, where he allegedly attacked them, police said.

"During off-hours, Campos frequented nearby school playgrounds in both neighborhoods [where he had lived] where he approached kids and recruited them as players on his team," police said. "After gaining their trust, Campos invited many of the kids to his home where he drugged and then raped them."  .  .  .

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/videos-unconscious-boys-rapes-found-phone-left-restaurant-police-say-rcna93332

Prison will not be kind to this perp.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I fail to see why death penalty isn't applied to these cases.

Offline Kamaji

I fail to see why death penalty isn't applied to these cases.

As do I; although putting them into general population is usually the death penalty for all practical purposes.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
As do I; although putting them into general population is usually the death penalty for all practical purposes.
You never know, some parent might just pass judgment on the SOB before he makes it to prison, its happened before and I for one if on the parents jury wouldn’t vote to convict.

Offline Kamaji

You never know, some parent might just pass judgment on the SOB before he makes it to prison, its happened before and I for one if on the parents jury wouldn’t vote to convict.

Neither would I.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tennessee Soccer Coach Accused of Filming Himself Drugging, Raping Boys Is an Illegal Alien

The man accused of filming himself raping unconscious boys whom he allegedly drugged is an illegal alien living in the United States, the Franklin, Tennessee Police Department confirms.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/12/tennessee-soccer-coach-accused-of-filming-himself-drugging-raping-boys-is-an-illegal-alien/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

This is quite possibly the most depraved, depressing story on Al Gore's Magnificent Internet.  Words fail me.

Gabriel, time to unpack the horn?

« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 11:58:45 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This is quite possibly the most depraved, depressing story on Al Gore's Magnificent Internet.  Words fail me.

Gabriel, time to unpack the horn?
Screw the horn, time to start unpacking the damn sword!

In his right hand, Michael holds a trumpet; the attribute of a herald announcing the Second Coming of Christ on Judgement Day. Gabriel raises a sword held in his right hand. In Coptic magical texts the divine emissary Gabriel is also the angel of punishment whose weapon is the sword.