Author Topic: Pelosi says abortion is Democrats' ticket to victory in 2024, accuses Republicans of 'disrespect for  (Read 317 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 25, 2023 1:56pm EDT
Pelosi says abortion is Democrats' ticket to victory in 2024, accuses Republicans of 'disrespect for women'
Nancy Pelosi vowed to reverse the end of Roe v. Wade 'one way or another'
By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., urged her fellow Democrats to put the abortion issue front and center in their 2024 campaigns, arguing Republicans will lose big on the issue across the country.

Pelosi appeared on MSNBC's "Inside with Jen Psaki" on Sunday for an extensive interview that focused heavily on abortion and the one-year anniversary of the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade. Pelosi said abortion remains a winning issue for Democrats, and one that helped stave of disaster for the party in the 2022 midterm elections.

"Everybody said we're going to lose 30, 40 seats," Pelosi said of the 2022 elections. "Last time we lost five and everybody says you had the wrong message. They were saying to me, you're going to owe an apology to the members because Dobbs is in the rearview mirror. But it wasn't. It was up front, and it is right up in front of women in our country."

Pelosi's interview came the same weekend former President Donald Trump declared himself the "most pro-life president" in U.S. history. Former Vice President Mike Pence also marked the anniversary of the fall of Roe v. Wade by calling on all Republican 2024 presidential candidates to vow to push for a "minimum standard" 15-week abortion ban if elected.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-says-abortion-democrats-ticket-victory-2024-accuses-republicans-disrespect-women
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

If people realize that the abortion issue was turned over to the states, I don't see this affecting the general election as much as I see it affecting gubernatorial elections.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Abortion is right where it belongs a State issue, and as far as republicans disrespect of women, really the old alcoholic stroke patient is going to go there when there can be no greater disrespect of real biological women than the democrats support of biological males masquerading as women and competing against them robbing them of a lifetimes work and effort.

Online DB

Disrespect for women?

The Democrats are erasing women across the board. They can't even tell you what a woman is.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 08:32:22 pm by DB »

Offline roamer_1

Remember when respect had to be earned?

I liked it like that.