Author Topic: After Bud Light Debacle, Major Competitor Goes All-In on LGBT 'Pride' and Vows to Continue 'For Deca  (Read 564 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
After Bud Light Debacle, Major Competitor Goes All-In on LGBT 'Pride' and Vows to Continue 'For Decades to Come'
Johnathan Jones, The Western Journal   By Johnathan Jones, The Western Journal
Published June 22, 2023 at 5:15pm

Molson Coors, the Chicago-based company that owns the Miller and Coors brands of beers, has vowed to sponsor LGBT events “for decades to come.”

The disclosure comes amid an organic, nationwide boycott of Bud Light from conservatives over the brand’s former partnership with transgender activist Dylan Mulvaney.

Molson Coors brands such as Miller and Coors have benefited from the drop in sales of Bud Light and other AB InBev products.

But the company is again sponsoring this year’s annual LGBT “pride” events in Denver this coming weekend.

The 2023 Coors Light Denver Pride Parade is scheduled for Sunday in the city’s downtown area. A 14-block parade sponsored by the brewer is scheduled to begin at 9:30 a.m. local time.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/bud-light-debacle-coors-goes-all-in-lgbt-pride
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Corporations don't have stockholders anymore?

This sort of crap is a PROVEN profit loser,and we are supposed to believe the stockholders are fine with  this?

This literally  makes no sense at all to  me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Aaaaaannnnd another one goes down in flamers.

:pop41:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Screw Molsen Miller Coors.

Live the F@g life die the F@G LIFE.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.