Author Topic: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Says Russia Acted In 'Good Faith' In Ukraine Invasion  (Read 311 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said Wednesday he believes Russia acted in “good faith” amid the Kremlin’s invasion of Ukraine, adding the U.S., in fact, bore heavy responsibility for the ongoing war.

Kennedy, who announced his bid for the Democratic nomination in April, made the comments on SiriusXM’s “The Briefing with Steve Scully.” Scully asked about Russian President Vladimir Putin’s continued effort to seize part of Ukraine despite international condemnation. Kennedy claimed the way forward involved “baby steps” toward negotiation, before the host pointed out Putin has so far rejected those calls unless Russia keeps the territory it’s already claimed.

“No, no. Putin has repeatedly said yes,” Kennedy said. “In fact, he negotiated — two times he agreed to agreements. He agreed to the Minsk Accord, and then he agreed in 2022 to an agreement that would’ve left Ukraine completely intact.”

More: https://news.yahoo.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-says-124441558.html
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Kamaji

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So, another democrat foreign policy expert, and by that I mean appeaser of our enemies. In no way am I happy about our involvement in Ukraine, but I would never(not even if I used drugs) ever say that Russia acted in good faith. As far as the US bearing any responsibility? That's all on Captain Dementia and his weakness, who could forget him all but giving Russia the green light with his as long as it's a small incursion remark. It looks like Jr. and Trump have the same solution for ending the war...give Russia what it wants.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 03:31:46 pm by GtHawk »

Online ScottinVA

And here it appeared RFK Jr had some modicum of common sense.

Offline libertybele

So, another democrat foreign policy expert, and by that I mean appeaser of our enemies. In no way am I happy about our involvement in Ukraine, but I would never(not even if I used drugs) ever say that Russia acted in good faith. As far as the US bearing any responsibility? That's all on Captain Dementia and his weakness, who could forget him all but giving Russia the green light with his as long as it's a small incursion remark. It looks like Jr. and Trump have the same solution for ending the war...give Russia what it wants.

Brandon and his regime bear a lot of responsibility; they keep feeding the ever ending money pit called Ukraine.

This battle between Russia and Ukraine has been on going for decades ... IMHO Brandon escalated this war but it was another cash cow for him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And here it appeared RFK Jr had some modicum of common sense.

@ScottinVA

You do realize he is a Massachusetts  Kennedy,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!