Author Topic: Ex-FBI analyst sentenced for retaining classified documents with 'extremely sensitive national defen  (Read 160 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 22, 2023 8:22am EDT
Ex-FBI analyst sentenced for retaining classified documents with 'extremely sensitive national defense info'
Former FBI analyst Kendra Kingsbury said to have 'put national security at risk' by retaining approximately 386 classified documents at her home

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

A former FBI analyst from Kansas was sentenced in federal court Wednesday for illegally retaining hundreds of classified documents related to national defense at her home.

U.S. District Judge Stephen R. Bough sentenced Kendra Kingsbury, 50, of Garden City, Kansas, to three years and 10 months in federal prison without parole. Kingsbury pleaded guilty on Oct. 13, 2022, to two counts of unlawfully retaining documents related to national defense.

As an intelligence analyst for the FBI for more than 12 years, from 2004 to Dec. 15, 2017, Kingsbury was assigned to a sequence of different FBI squads, each of which had a particular focus, such as illegal drug trafficking, violent crime, violent gangs and counterintelligence.

She held a TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance and had access to national defense and classified information.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-fbi-analyst-sentenced-retaining-classified-documents-extremely-sensitive-national-defense-info
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There are some supervisors who need to be fired.  That stuff is never supposed to leave a designated, locked, secure space.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.