Author Topic: Democrats Want Jared Kushner Investigated After Hunter Biden Charged  (Read 375 times)

Offline libertybele

This should prove interesting.  If they only give Hunter a slap on the wrist then surely they'll only give Jared a slap on the wrist.  :whistle:

Democrats Want Jared Kushner Investigated After Hunter Biden Charged

Some Democrats want to see an investigation into Jared Kushner's foreign business dealings now that Hunter Biden, the son of President Joe Biden, has been charged by federal prosecutors.

Democratic Representative Jamie Raskin, Democratic fundraiser Jon Cooper and MSNBC host Mehdi Hasan have all called for Kushner to be investigated over his ties to Saudi Arabia in the wake of Biden's plea deal.

On Tuesday, court filing from the Justice Department revealed that Biden had agreed to plead guilty to two tax misdemeanors and reached a deal with federal prosecutors to have a third felony gun charge resolved.

The announcement of Biden's plea deal sent shockwaves through Washington, with Republicans arguing that the "sweetheart deal" indicated that the Justice Department was going soft on Biden, despite indicting former President Donald Trump on 37 criminal charges earlier this month, regardless of the fact that Trump appointed the judge who offered the deal to the President's son. Trump pleaded not guilty to the charges related to the department's probe into his mishandling of confidential records.....

Kushner has been the subject of Democratic scrutiny since a firm formed by Kushner received a $2 billion investment from the Saudi government shortly after he left the White House. The Saudi funds have raised questions as to whether Kushner's personal finance interests influenced foreign policy while he served as a senior adviser in the Trump White House.................

https://www.newsweek.com/democrats-jared-kushner-investigated-hunter-biden-charged-1807950

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Re: Democrats Want Jared Kushner Investigated After Hunter Biden Charged
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2023, 04:28:52 pm »
As long as he gets a long-deferred slap on the wrist, just like Hunter, ok.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2023, 04:30:41 pm »
As long as he gets a long-deferred slap on the wrist, just like Hunter, ok.
Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2023, 04:45:36 pm »
There's no way they are going to let Jared off softly.  It doesn't matter that Hunter got off lightly.  There are two sets of rules.

We'll see how this plays out.

Kushner is dirty.  Hunter is perhaps even dirtier.  So is playing ball with the Saudi's worse??  Kushner was Trump's main advisor...again another poor choice on Trump's part.  Ivanka as well.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 04:47:47 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2023, 05:31:01 pm »
A Fishing Expedition to revenge evidence that forced a padded-wrist-slap? Blatantly obvious vacuous what-about-ism.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2023, 05:37:46 pm »
Did Jared Kushner file his tax returns late or lie about crack his addicition on Federal form to obtain a firearm?

I'm not fan of Jared because he does business with the Saudi Royal family, the sponsors of the 9/11 attacks.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2023, 05:57:38 am »

Kushner is dirty.

You've claimed this before @libertybele   I'm not a Kushner fan, but how is he "dirty"?