Author Topic: Felon Charged With Trying To Burn Down NYPD Precinct Stationhouse  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Felon Charged With Trying To Burn Down NYPD Precinct Stationhouse

Holly Matkin
June 16, 2023
Staten Island, NY – A Brooklyn woman has been arrested for allegedly recording video footage inside a New York Police station, then going back later to attempt to burn the building down while threatening to assault an officer.

The suspect, 39-year-old Yasmeya Mehmeti, is the wife of Enver Mehmeti, who is currently serving a 27-year federal prison sentence for leading a violent crew that distributed massive quantities of powder and crack cocaine in New Jersey and New Springville, the Staten Island Advance reported.

She also goes by the alias of Yasmeya Weeks-Meheti, according to police.

https://policetribune.com/felon-charged-with-trying-to-burn-down-nypd-precinct-stationhouse/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Felon Charged With Trying To Burn Down NYPD Precinct Stationhouse
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2023, 02:48:55 pm »
Americans can be proud of a couple like this! :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson