Author Topic: Democratic group launches ‘This f***ing guy’ campaign centered on Trump chaos  (Read 502 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Democratic group launches ‘This f***ing guy’ campaign centered on Trump chaos
by Brett Samuels - 06/16/23 5:30 AM ET

A major Democratic super PAC launched a campaign Friday intended to highlight chaotic moments from former President Trump’s first term in the White House as Trump faces fresh controversy over his indictment on federal charges.

American Bridge 21st Century is promoting a campaign titled “This F*cking Guy,” which officials said is intended to remind voters of key moments from Trump’s presidency as he pursues the GOP nomination in 2024, according to a release shared first with The Hill.

The launch is timed in coordination with the eight-year anniversary of Trump announcing his first presidential bid in 2015.

“The American people already paid the price for Trump’s daily incompetence, inaction, and irresponsibility. He was just as much of a disaster in the White House as he is out of it, and American Bridge is here to remind voters just how much of a nightmare another four years of Trump would be,” Tom Perez, an American Bridge co-chairman who is joining the White House as the head of intergovernmental affairs, said in a statement to The Hill.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4052244-democratic-group-launches-this-fing-guy-campaign-centered-on-trump-chaos/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'd counter with a campaign about Biden's economic incompetence and inflation.  Biden has been an agent of chaos, as well.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The woke Left seems to be deflecting from Sniffy's failures and corruption at a fevered pace.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

I'd counter with a campaign about Biden's economic incompetence and inflation.  Biden has been an agent of chaos, as well.

I have no doubt Team Trump will. And throw in the chaotic border under Biden as well

But the strategy of the Democrats in 2024 will be to continue the “MAGA Republican” theme from 2022.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A glowing puff piece from The Shill.   Not unexpectedly, the publication supports this nice Campaign.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

I have no doubt Team Trump will. And throw in the chaotic border under Biden as well

But the strategy of the Democrats in 2024 will be to continue the “MAGA Republican” theme from 2022.

No doubt.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Tom Perez, former DNC chairman. Of course, that's either buried or not mentioned in the original article. Nothing more than a partisan front.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

So classless.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The American people mostly have paid for investigations and all the associated turmoil and expense because Democrats hated Trump for beating Hillary.

The American people have paid as the DOJ has concentrated on finding nonexistent dirt on Trump due to that hatred, instead of doing their jobs.

The American people have paid with the results of a dishonest election which emplaced the most incompetent, and arguably intentionally damaging Administration, ever, especially losing the value of their savings, their paychecks, and purchasing power to inflation while invading hordes are ushered in across a border reduced to a sick joke by policy.

We have paid for the Democrats perfidy, hatred, and even treason, which they attempt to justify and in the incarceration and continued persecution of people who attended a rally which is an affront to the Constitution and a result of Democrat scheming, including the collusion of LEOs and the then Speaker of the House.

This is no way to run a nation, based on the hatred of your countrymen, and reeks of the behaviour of Bolsheviks, Nazis, and other totalitarians who later moved on to Genocide.

Only here, the victims will fight back if it goes that far.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis