Author Topic: Christie: Trump ‘Hasn’t Won a Damn Thing Since 2016’ — ‘Loser, Loser, Loser’  (Read 550 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Christie: Trump ‘Hasn’t Won a Damn Thing Since 2016’ — ‘Loser, Loser, Loser’

Pam Key 12 Jun 2023

Presidential candidate and former Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ) said Monday on CNN’s Republican presidential town hall that former President Donald Trump hadn’t “won a damn thing since 2016.”

Christie said, “I have known him for 22 years. The only thing he understands is force. The only thing he understands is coming right at him and making your case. And if these other candidates don’t want to do it, the American people and Republican primary voters have to start to understand this. When did we get to the point we’re always blaming our adversaries for the weakness of our candidates? ‘Oh, it’s the Democrats fault, it’s the DOJ fault, it’s this person’s fault, it’s the media’s fault.’ How about it’s his? He hasn’t won a damn thing since 2016. Three-time loser, 2018, we lost the House, 2020, we lost the White House, we lost the United States Senate a couple weeks later in 2021 and in 2022, we lost two more governorships, another Senate seat, and barely took the House of Representatives when Joe Biden had the most incompetent first two years I’d ever seen in my life.”

He added, “Loser, loser, loser. Now we’re getting going. It’ll be different this time? Why? Why will it be different this time? Those arguments need to be made, and I’m not afraid to make them for two reasons. One, I’m not afraid of him. And two, it’s the truth.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/06/12/christie-trump-hasnt-won-a-damn-thing-since-2016-loser-loser-loser/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Christie kinda speaks the truth here...

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

He does. Still wouldn’t vote for him though.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline LMAO

Kinda?

The reality is, and it’s backed by history, as long as candidates are tied to the Trump name, we will continue to lose. As Ayn Rand once said, you can deny reality. But you cannot deny the consequences of denying reality.

The 2022 midterm should’ve been a complete repudiation of the Democrats. But leftists assisted MAGAs in voting for MAGA candidates and GOP primaries knowing that they would probably go on and lose the general elections. And it worked very well.

Of course, the MAGA excuse for three election losses involving Donald Trump is because of robbery and fraud. They live in a world of delusion.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Kinda?

The reality is, and it’s backed by history, as long as candidates are tied to the Trump name, we will continue to lose. As Ayn Rand once said, you can deny reality. But you cannot deny the consequences of denying reality.

The 2022 midterm should’ve been a complete repudiation of the Democrats. But leftists assisted MAGAs in voting for MAGA candidates and GOP primaries knowing that they would probably go on and lose the general elections. And it worked very well.

Of course, the MAGA excuse for three election losses involving Donald Trump is because of robbery and fraud. They live in a world of delusion.

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

Christie's bombast is starting to sound like Trump's. "Loser, loser, loser" - really?
Probably all hopped up on Krispy Kremes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Christie's bombast is starting to sound like Trump's. "Loser, loser, loser" - really?

I think he’s comfortable in knowing that there’s no chance he’s going to be the nominee. But he is right.

I think the left will probably try the same 2022 tactic in the presidential GOP primary race. Why give up a working formula?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Christie is the GOP's goon off the bench to trip, high-stick, and cross-check Trump so the remainder of the candidates can focus on playing the game.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online roamer_1

YEP. He's a foil. A stalking horse... The question is, for who?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Christie is the GOP's goon off the bench to trip, high-stick, and cross-check Trump so the remainder of the candidates can focus on playing the game.
So your saying he's like the Hanson Brothers?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Yes, I am saying Chris Christie is like the Hanson Brothers .. all three of them if they were eaten by Chris Christie.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yes, I am saying Chris Christie is like the Hanson Brothers .. all three of them if they were eaten by Chris Christie.

:beer: :beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Likely driven ashore by the windmills off the coast.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis