Author Topic: Chris Christie: Trump ‘Is Such a Spoiled Baby’  (Read 1689 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Christie: Trump ‘Is Such a Spoiled Baby’
« on: June 08, 2023, 12:43:07 am »

Pam Key 7 Jun 2023

Former Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ) said Wednesday on CNN’s “The Lead” that former president Donald Trump was a “spoiled baby.”

Anchor Jake Tapper said, “So Trump last night in response to you running ran a rather mocking video on social media. There it is. It’s you. I guess he’s making fun of your weight.”

Tapper asked, “What was your response that?”

Christie said, “When I saw, it Jake, it just renewed in my own mind what a child he is. He’s a baby. Whenever you want to criticize him, I mean, in any way, that’s the way he responds. You and I are both lucky enough to be parent, and if we had a child who conducted themselves like that, we would accepted them to their room not to the White House.”

He continued, “I think character is destiny for this country, and we’ve got to make a decision about what the character of the person should be who sits behind the desk in the Oval Office, and if they are going do that kind of stuff, I mean, it’s so childish. It’s so juvenile. He is such a spoiled baby that, you know, beyond that, what can you even say about something like that? That is that ridiculous. If we want to break news here today, I’ve struggled with my weight for 20 years, like tens of millions of Americans.

Christie said, “In the end for me, it’s about how you perform as a person, what kind of heart you have. I’ll put mine up against his any day of the week.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/06/07/chris-christie-trump-is-such-a-spoiled-baby/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Chris Christie: Trump ‘Is Such a Spoiled Baby’
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 12:45:27 am »
Trump does act childish, but more so he acts like a bully.  Christie is right and hopefully one's character will finally matter to American voters.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2023, 01:18:57 am »
Trump does act childish, but more so he acts like a bully.  Christie is right and hopefully one's character will finally matter to American voters.

Trump wont let this slight stand.  I bet he starts posting Fat Jokes to bully Christi.   

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023, 01:32:18 am »
Trump wont let this slight stand.  I bet he starts posting Fat Jokes to bully Christi.

Smart move would be to ignore Christie as if he isn't in the race at all.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2023, 01:34:09 am »

That would be the smart move, but Trump's character won't allow him to ignore him.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2023, 01:36:03 am »

Trump can't remain silent, he doesn't have the ability.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2023, 03:25:32 am »

Totally predictable... And I think that's what Christi is for... He's a foil. He can say anything at all and it won't matter because he ain't gonna win anyway. He's there to poke Tumpy and drive him mad.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2023, 05:28:23 am »
Christie is right, still doesn't have a chance of me voting for him, but he is right here.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2023, 09:29:22 am »
Totally predictable... And I think that's what Christi is for... He's a foil. He can say anything at all and it won't matter because he ain't gonna win anyway. He's there to poke Tumpy and drive him mad.

That’s possible.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2023, 10:52:42 am »

I bet that some of those fat jokes will be pretty funny

Someone posted a picture of him on the beach and I had a few that came to mind just with that picture alone

Even after his weight loss, he is still a pretty big boy
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 10:54:06 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2023, 11:44:29 am »
Fortunately we have more adult choices than Christie or Trump.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2023, 11:44:56 am »

:thumbsup:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2023, 10:54:13 pm »

Well, hey, hey, hey, Chris
You'z a BIG baby...

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2023, 11:44:08 pm »
Not a Christie fan but agree with every criticism he has of Trump. It's time to move on.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2023, 12:22:44 am »
given the idictment that just came  down,......donny wont likely quite make the grade for any future election

Mr. Trump is expected to surrender himself to authorities in Miami on Tuesday, according to a person close to him and his own post on Truth Social.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 12:26:27 am by MeshugeMikey »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2023, 01:04:46 am »
MAGA War Room
@MAGAIncWarRoom

Chris Christie just referred to himself as part of the "establishment wing" of the Republican Party. Chris is so used to talking on ABC panels that he forgot that Republicans hate the D.C. Establishment.

8:36 PM · Jun 12, 2023

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2023, 08:44:24 am »

@Maj. Bill Martin

He's not,really.

He is there to skim as much money as possible from donors willing to pay him to go after Trump.

Probably no one would be more shocked than him if he were to win.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2023, 12:19:48 am »
Gee, I don't know, Chris could use a pacifier in his mouth instead of stuffing his face.  I wonder how much $$ he's going to make this time around running for president.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2023, 12:24:18 am »
:beer:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2023, 02:02:26 am »
:beer:

@andy58-in-nh

Yup!

What we  need is another "go along to get along,good old boy President",huh? Somebody  that won't make any  waves,and will only  tell us the very best lies.

Good thinking!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2023, 02:05:07 am »
Gee, I don't know, Chris could use a pacifier in his mouth instead of stuffing his face.  I wonder how much $$ he's going to make this time around running for president.

@libertybele

He is not wasting a dime,and is going to make millions from all the anti-Trumpers and their DNC pals donating to him in the hope he can keep Trump out of the WH.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2023, 02:58:13 am »
@libertybele

He is not wasting a dime,and is going to make millions from all the anti-Trumpers and their DNC pals donating to him in the hope he can keep Trump out of the WH.

Exactly right @sneakypete

Online libertybele

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2023, 02:09:07 pm »
@libertybele

I don't know if he'll make millions as Christie isn't all that popular but he'll enhance his bank account.