Author Topic: George Soros' Son Posts Photo of Meeting With VP Harris That Wasn't on Her Public Schedule  (Read 115 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
George Soros' Son Posts Photo of Meeting With VP Harris That Wasn't on Her Public Schedule
by: Matt Palumbo June 07, 2023

The supposed “conspiracy theory” that George Soros and his army of influence has their tentacles in the White House was just advanced by George’s son Alexander, who posted a photo of himself meeting with Vice President Kamala Harris.

"Great to catch up with Madame Vice President, @KamalaHarris!” Alex wrote in a tweet accompanying the photo. The meeting wasn’t acknowledged by Harris on her public schedule.

Alex appears to be poised to take over his father's Open Society Foundation (OSF) after his death, and is already acting as his de-facto ambassador, with the evidence of his connections with countless top political figures globally being regularly uploaded to his Instagram and Twitter accounts for the world to see.

https://bongino.com/alexander-soros-posts-photo-of-meeting-with-vp-harris
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson