Author Topic: Ted Cruz calls on Joe Biden to 'stop hiding in the basement' and witness 'humanitarian crisis' at th  (Read 286 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ted Cruz calls on Joe Biden to 'stop hiding in the basement' and witness 'humanitarian crisis' at the border as he blasts the 'worst illegal immigration in the history of our country'
Ted Cruz blamed Biden for the over 22,000 migrants camping near Brownsville
Texas Senator slammed President for the 'humanitarian crisis' at the border
By RACHAEL BUNYAN

PUBLISHED: 05:02 EDT, 12 May 2023 | UPDATED: 08:31 EDT, 12 May 2023

Ted Cruz today slammed President Joe Biden for the 'humanitarian crisis' at the southern border and urged him to 'stop hiding in the basement' and see the tens of thousands of migrants massing there in a bid to reach US soil.

In a scathing speech, a visibly furious Cruz blamed Biden for the more than 22,000 illegal migrants who were camping across the Rio Grande river opposite Brownsville, Texas, saying it was 'his fault'.

The Texas Senator waved his finger at the camera as he said the US has the 'worst illegal immigration in the history of our country' and it's going to get worse now that the Title 42 has expired because of Biden's policies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12076039/US-border-Ted-Cruz-calls-Biden-stop-hiding-basement-witness-humanitarian-crisis.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

The good Senator has been vocal about the invasion for quite awhile.  He tried to persuade Trump to build the wall while he had a full GOP majority.  Trump waited just days before the new Congress was to take place.  That effort obviously failed and now we have a full blown invasion.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Joe Biden is completely oblivious to what’s going on, not only on the border, but everything else in the country

This is a very serious issue. And it’s probably one of many that’s weighing heavily on Joe Biden’s job approval rating.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"OMG @tedcruz goes absolutely BONKERS on this “reporter” parroting DNC talking points! 🔥" (Video)

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1657019015988928513

Online libertybele

"OMG @tedcruz goes absolutely BONKERS on this “reporter” parroting DNC talking points! 🔥" (Video)

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1657019015988928513

Go Ted!!!!

No doubt Ted got a little heated and rightfully so. Good for him. It IS a fact that Trump had illegal immigration under control better than any president in decades. 

I just wish Trump had acted when Cruz kept telling him to do something about the border wall when he had a full majority before the eleventh hour. 

Cruz is one of the few Senators who truly backed Trump during his presidency because they shared the same feelings on many of the issues.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 05:37:47 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

It IS a fact that Trump had illegal immigration under control better than any president in decades. 

Yes he did.

And Biden has been the worst on illegal immigration than any other president in decades.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

Yes he did.

And Biden has been the worst on illegal immigration than any other president in decades.

Trump needs to be given that credit.  :patriot: