Author Topic: BREAKING: Navy SEALs Long-Awaited Dry Sub in Operation by ‘Memorial Day’  (Read 70 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BREAKING: Navy SEALs Long-Awaited Dry Sub in Operation by ‘Memorial Day’
5/10/2023
By Stew Magnuson   

TAMPA, Florida — By the end of the month, Navy SEALs conducting clandestine underwater missions could arrive at their destinations bone dry rather than sopping wet.

The Dry Combat Submersible is expected to reach initial operational capability by Memorial Day, acquisition executives at Special Operations Command said May 10 during the SOF Week conference in Tampa, Florida.

“This morning we received an operational test report. So that means the Dry Combat Submersible is going to be operational by Memorial Day, and we’re coming to an end scenario,” said John Conway, undersea program manager at SOCOM’s program executive office-maritime.

https://www.nationaldefensemagazine.org/articles/2023/5/10/navy-seals-long-awaited-dry-sub-in-operation-by-memorial-day
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson