Author Topic: Biden's Bungled Afghan Withdrawal Decimated US Intelligence Gathering, Admin Official Confirms  (Read 88 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden's Bungled Afghan Withdrawal Decimated US Intelligence Gathering, Admin Official Confirms

Adam Kredo
May 4, 2023

The Biden administration's bungled withdrawal from Afghanistan decimated the U.S. military's capability to gather key intelligence and information on terrorist activities, a U.S. intelligence official confirmed to Congress on Thursday.

"We certainly—the intelligence community has been clear about the fact that we are not able to collect as much information today as we were obviously when the troops were in Afghanistan," Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines said in a Senate hearing, confirming reports that the United States no longer maintains eyes on the ground following the hurried evacuation that left 13 soldiers dead and the Taliban in power.

Sen. Deb Fischer (R., Neb.) said the intelligence gaps are more catastrophic than the Biden administration will admit. "It's my understanding," Fischer said, that counterterrorism "operations are basically nil. We are looking at hardly anybody on the ground to be able to help."

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/bidens-bungled-afghan-withdrawal-decimated-us-intelligence-gathering-admin-official-confirms/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It's another success for Biden's plan to destroy the military and America. 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson