Author Topic: Chinese Communist Party not 'contributing' to US fentanyl crisis, Biden ambassador says  (Read 187 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 5, 2023 9:54am EDT
Chinese Communist Party not 'contributing' to US fentanyl crisis, Biden ambassador says
US Ambassador to China Nicholas Burns claims private firms within Chinese borders are responsible for fentanyl production
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi | Fox News

President Biden's ambassador to the People's Republic of China told the press Thursday that the Communist Party is not pushing fentanyl into the U.S.

Ambassador Nicholas Burns dismissed the idea that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is "contributing" to the fentanyl crisis in the U.S., saying the drug is actually arriving on American shores from private Chinese firms.

"Can we work on the fentanyl problem? The government here in Beijing is not contributing to that problem," Burns told Politico on Thursday.

He continued, "But black-market Chinese firms are, and they’re shipping illicit precursor chemicals to the drug cartels in Mexico and Central America that make the fentanyl that poisons and often kills Americans."

The fentanyl crisis kills nearly 200 Americans every day, according to the Department of Justice. Despite evidence that the People's Republic of China is the primary manufacturing location for illegal fentanyl, there is no venue for Americans to take on legal claims against distributors within China.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chinese-communist-party-not-contributing-us-fentanyl-crisis-biden-ambassador-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Chi-com's are using Fentanyl to destroy American society and weaken America.

They are a totalitarian Maoist Communist Regime.

Nothing happens without the consent or the complicity of the Chinese Communist Party.  If the Chi-coms wanted to stop the export of Fentanyl, they could; but, they won't.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online LMAO

Well if a Biden appointed ambassador says so, that’s good enough for me

////00000//// ////00000////
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy