Author Topic: ‘Some People Locked Down Something’  (Read 147 times)

Offline corbe

‘Some People Locked Down Something’
« on: May 03, 2023, 03:21:09 pm »
‘Some People Locked Down Something’

Why Fauci and Randi Weingarten know they won’t be held accountable.

May 3, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield

“Something clearly went wrong. And I don’t know exactly what it was,” Dr. Fauci claimed on the latest and perhaps last leg of his publicity tour.

The man who used to have all the answers now has none. Once there were votive candles and t-shirts being sold with his smug face on it. Now his formerly authoritative answers are all in the passive voice. “Things could have been done differently,” he concedes.

Fauci unintentionally echoes Rep. Ilhan Omar’s comment on 9/11. “Some people did something.” And some people locked down something. But it certainly wasn’t him.

“I’m not an economist,” he protests in a New York Times interview and passes the buck to elected officials for the shutdown. “It was for other people to make broader assessments.”

“But when people say, ‘Fauci shut down the economy’ — it wasn’t Fauci,” Fauci says, falling into the third person. “The C.D.C. was the organization that made those recommendations. I happened to be perceived as the personification of the recommendations. But show me a school that I shut down and show me a factory that I shut down. Never. I never did.”

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/some-people-locked-down-something/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: ‘Some People Locked Down Something’
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 03:25:00 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.