Author Topic: Biden’s 30-hour workweek: How president’s age has cut down schedule  (Read 427 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden’s 30-hour workweek: How president’s age has cut down schedule
By Rudy Takala   
April 28, 2023 11:26am

Even White House staffers admit that President Biden’s advanced age is affecting his workload.

Days after the 80-year-old formally announced he would run for re-election in 2024, Axios reported Friday that aides say it’s tough to schedule “public or private events” with Biden at certain times of day — namely weekends, mornings, and evenings.

In fact, the report adds, most of Biden’s public events happen between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.

That works out to a 30-hour workweek — even less than the official 35-hour workweek in France.

So far this year, Biden has held just four events before 10 in the morning, 12 events after 6 p.m. — mainly state dinners, receptions, and Democratic fundraisers — and has spent a dozen more weekends without any public events.

“President Biden does nothing at 9 a.m.,” former White House press secretary-turned-MSNBC host Jen Psaki said on the air last month while waiting for Biden to deliver early-morning remarks on the Silicon Valley Bank failure. “He is a night owl.”

The president himself insisted last year that he does keep somewhat regular hours, telling actors Jason Bateman, Sean Hayes and Will Arnett on their “Smartless” podcast that he rises at “7, 7:15” and spends about 45 minutes in the 8 a.m. hour working out.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/04/28/bidens-30-hour-workweek-how-presidents-age-has-cut-down-schedule/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

He doesn't work even 30 hours a week. Check his schedule. It's more like 10 hours a week of actual official appearances.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

This is reassuring. I suspect Joe likes spaghetti because it doesn't require much chewing.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1652009738568122369

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Do part-time Presidents still get insurance?
The Republic is lost.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Biden Is Only Functional Six Hours A Day, Five Days A Week
By  Tim Meads

Apr 28, 2023   DailyWire.com

According to his aides, President Joe Biden is a spry 80-year-old — at least between the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Outside of that time frame, he’s back to being Sleepy Joe, according to a new report.

On Friday, Axios reported that the Biden White House has a hard time planning any public and private events before midmorning and in the evening for the 46th president given his age and lack of energy. This, of course, comes as no surprise to most Americans who witness his diminished stamina and mental acuity on a near-daily basis.

“Biden’s close advisers say he’s mentally sharp,” Axios reported. “But even some of them concede his age has diminished his energy, significantly limiting his schedule.”

It sounds like a joke, but Axios even reported that “Many White House officials say they’re amazed at Biden’s stamina — often adding the caveat: ‘for his age.'”

According to Axios, Biden’s 2023 schedule has just four public events before 10:00 a.m., 12 public events after 6:00 p.m., and 12 weekends out of the public spotlight.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/report-biden-is-only-functional-six-hours-a-day-five-days-a-week
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Sharp as a wet sponge.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

Biden’s Handlers Trot Him Out for 12 Minutes Today Before He Shuffles Away (VIDEO)
by Cristina Laila
Apr. 28, 2023 4:40 pm

Biden’s handlers trotted old Joe out for 12 minutes on Friday to present the Commander-in-Chief’s trophy to the Air Force Falcons.

Joe Biden spent nearly one hour mingling with children on Thursday. He was salivating over the children and called little girls “baby.”

But he can’t even be bothered with Air Force athletes. Biden shuffled away after spending 12 minutes with the Air Force Falcons. ... Gateway Pundit
He doesn't know what's going on.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1652025327537799170
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 10:08:47 pm by mountaineer »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Biden’s Handlers Trot Him Out for 12 Minutes Today Before He Shuffles Away (VIDEO)
by Cristina Laila
Apr. 28, 2023 4:40 pm

Biden’s handlers trotted old Joe out for 12 minutes on Friday to present the Commander-in-Chief’s trophy to the Air Force Falcons.

Joe Biden spent nearly one hour mingling with children on Thursday. He was salivating over the children and called little girls “baby.”

But he can’t even be bothered with Air Force athletes. Biden shuffled away after spending 12 minutes with the Air Force Falcons. ... Gateway Pundit

Ok so that's roughly 12 minutes of work.  On a five day work schedule that means he works for an hour a week.  I'd say that's probably more accurate.

I've been watching his shuffling; it sometimes appears that he's just going to lose his balance and fall over. What then? There's no getting around a fall like that and if he hits his head he could seriously be injured.  Mama Jill, when oh when will you do right by your husband and have him step down?  I wonder whose payroll she's on.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Ok so that's roughly 12 minutes of work.  On a five day work schedule that means he works for an hour a week.  I'd say that's probably more accurate.

I've been watching his shuffling; it sometimes appears that he's just going to lose his balance and fall over. What then? There's no getting around a fall like that and if he hits his head he could seriously be injured.  Mama Jill, when oh when will you do right by your husband and have him step down?  I wonder whose payroll she's on.
Biden's shuffling gait - with small, uncertain steps - is what most reminds me of my late father, who had a form of early onset dementia. It was like he couldn't be sure there was floor beneath his feet.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
He's spiraling fast. My grandmother was far more coherent than him when she died at 96. He looks nearly catatonic.
The Republic is lost.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The 'god' that defeated President Trump and in less than one term has America on the ropes.  The wonders that happen when the woke useful fools get their way, and the mental cripples get their way!  Are we gonna re-elect the immaculate unrepentant  'god' that rules over us, not governs?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions