Author Topic: Female Army commander accused of ‘forcefully kissing’ male subordinates  (Read 388 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Female Army commander accused of ‘forcefully kissing’ male subordinates
By Allie Griffin
April 25, 2023 8:30pm  Updated

A female Army commander is under investigation for sexual harassment after allegedly “forcefully kissing” her male subordinates and grabbing them below the belt.

Col. Meghann Sullivan, commander of the 5th Brigade Engineer Battalion at the 5th SFAB, has been under investigation over an alleged pattern of assault and harassment against the men under her watch, according to Military.com.

Sullivan allegedly assaulted two male subordinates by forcefully kissing them and grabbing a man “below the belt” without consent, sources told the outlet.

In addition to the two sexual assaults, the commander faces accusations of sexually harassing several additional subordinates, according to the publication.

Just 10% of sexual assault cases within the military involve male victims, according to 2021 Department of Defense data.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/25/female-army-commander-accused-of-multiple-sexual-assaults-of-subordinates-report/
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 08:47:08 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It's a clear case of toxic feminism. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Freeper Madness?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Freeper Madness?

LOL, Yup must be the one over at TOS!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GrouchoTex

Freeper Madness?
@catfish1957
@Wingnut

Gee, I wonder who you could be referring to?

:cool:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Nah. Couldn't be  HER. Who  could/would resist her charm(s)?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Female Army commander accused of ‘forcefully kissing’ male subordinates
By Allie Griffin
April 25, 2023 8:30pm  Updated

A female Army commander is under investigation for sexual harassment after allegedly “forcefully kissing” her male subordinates and grabbing them below the belt.

Col. Meghann Sullivan, commander of the 5th Brigade Engineer Battalion at the 5th SFAB, has been under investigation over an alleged pattern of assault and harassment against the men under her watch, according to Military.com.

Sullivan allegedly assaulted two male subordinates by forcefully kissing them and grabbing a man “below the belt” without consent, sources told the outlet.

In addition to the two sexual assaults, the commander faces accusations of sexually harassing several additional subordinates, according to the publication.

Just 10% of sexual assault cases within the military involve male victims, according to 2021 Department of Defense data.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/25/female-army-commander-accused-of-multiple-sexual-assaults-of-subordinates-report/

@rangerrebew

I know you know this,but  for those who have never been in the military,there is no such critter as "a subordinate giving consent to his or her commander for ANY sex act."

It just ain't possible.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@catfish1957
@Wingnut

Gee, I wonder who you could be referring to?

:cool:

Maybe she was promoted.. to a Major. 

LOL :pondering:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

Assault? Sounds like foreplay.  :whistle:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Does she post at TOS?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....