Author Topic: Health Canada demands collectivism and an end to capitalism to fight climate change  (Read 204 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Health Canada demands collectivism and an end to capitalism to fight climate change
“The hopes expressed by participants encompassed such a vision of collectivism”

“there are 3 core values in western society, and for that matter, in global society, that have to change. One core value is about growth and materialism. The second core value is liberty and individualism, which has to be rethought because the kind of individualism that is preached by neoliberals is part of the problem. It advances the individual over the collective… it leads to a huge number of problems, and it undermines the collective process

“If we don’t address capitalism, if we don’t address colonialism, racism, the patriarchy, et cetera, we’re going to tread water for a long time until we eventually drown …”

— excerpts from “Perspectives on Climate Change and Public Health in Canada”

https://bombthrower.com/canadian-government-report-unveils-anti-capitalist-agenda/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Coming to an America near you.  Brought to you by democrats and spineless republicans.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

This what the “climate change” issue is about. It has nothing to do with climate because climate change is real and a very natural part of the Earth

There is a lot of vagueness when politicians push the climate change issue. There give no benchmarks or standards of what they think the climate should be like
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy