Author Topic: The Racist Double Standard in the Ralph Yarl Shooting  (Read 182 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Racist Double Standard in the Ralph Yarl Shooting
« on: April 25, 2023, 03:05:56 pm »
The Racist Double Standard in the Ralph Yarl Shooting
Why does a 16-year-old boy’s shooting, but not a 6-year-old girl’s shooting, matter?
April 25, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 8 

In Kansas City,  Missouri, Ralph Yarl, a 16-year-old teenager, was shot and wounded by the homeowner when he knocked on the wrong door. In Gastonia, North Carolina, Kinsley White, a 6-year-old girl was shot and wounded along with her parents when a basketball that children had been playing with rolled into a neighbor’s yard.

Ralph has already gotten a phone call from Joe Biden, and an offer to visit the White House. He has two lawyers representing him. His story has been splashed all over the national and even international media. The Washington Post has run no fewer than 17 stories about Ralph’s case: far more than the gangland funeral home shooting that actually took place in Washington D.C.

Kinsley, last heard tearfully asking, “Why did you shoot my daddy and me?” has not gotten a presidential phone call.

The very different treatment of the two stories would be baffling except for the one defining fact that to leftists explains everything in the universe and justifies all their power grabs and abuses.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-racist-double-standard-in-the-ralph-yarl-shooting/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline verga

Re: The Racist Double Standard in the Ralph Yarl Shooting
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2023, 06:58:49 pm »
There is no equal justice under the law.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.