Author Topic: DeSantis PAC offers to help Trump relocate to Calif. after he calls Florida ‘worst state’  (Read 412 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DeSantis PAC offers to help Trump relocate to Calif. after he calls Florida ‘worst state’
April 23, 2023 | Kevin Haggerty

Former President Donald Trump’s recent offensive against the condition of Florida under Gov. Ron DeSantis’ leadership inspired an offer from the governor’s supporters to help relocate the president to somewhere they felt his campaign would “fit right in.”

Trump has been unrelenting in his targeting of DeSantis, viewed by many as the most likely potential candidate to have a chance to surpass the president in garnering the 2024 Republican nomination. The same can now be said for the aptly-named Never Back Down Political Action Committee as they strive to hold the former commander-in-chief to his record.

That included calling out the president for his apparent favor of California Gov. Gavin Newsom as likened to his distaste for “DeSanctimonious,” prompting the PAC to offer Trump help relocating.

“Never Back Down announces we are offering Trump financial assistance to help him leave Florida and move to his beloved California, so he can be close to his good buddy @GavinNewsom, whom he loves so intensely and gets along with so well,” the DeSantis supporting group tweeted.

https://twitter.com/NvrBackDown24/status/1649769002317561863

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/23/desantis-pac-offers-to-help-trump-relocate-to-calif-after-he-calls-florida-worst-state-1352604/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

A most excellent response. :laugh:

Offline LMAO

He won’t go. Despite his rhetoric, he knows that California will rape him financially.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump is so rich of a target of scorn.

As far a Trump is so far ahead in the polls, I'm thinking just a few well placed and humilating meltdowns might just even the playing field.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trump is so rich of a target of scorn.

As far a Trump is so far ahead in the polls, I'm thinking just a few well placed and humilating meltdowns might just even the playing field.

The beauty of it is he is doing it to himself.  This recent statement of his about Florida being Hell on Earth is cringe worthy.

There is much risk and zero prospects for an upside.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

The beauty of it is he is doing it to himself.  This recent statement of his about Florida being Hell on Earth is cringe worthy.

There is much risk and zero prospects for an upside.

This could be Trump’s “jump the shark” moment

We’ll see
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline berdie

This could be Trump’s “jump the shark” moment

We’ll see

It does make me shake my head.

Why in the world would he possibly alienate an entire red state with an excellent governor...with one heck of a lot of electoral votes?

To quote an old friend of mine...getting old is holy hell and the mind is the first to go.

Offline berdie

A most excellent response. :laugh:

I need to make an amendment to this statement.

It would be cheaper to just hand Trump a map with the Interstates going out of the state highlighted. That's my answer to people that have moved here and b!tch about the place.