Author Topic: Joe Biden Signs ‘Environmental Justice’ Order to Impact Every Single Federal Agency  (Read 351 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Signs ‘Environmental Justice’ Order to Impact Every Single Federal Agency

Wendell Husebø 21 Apr 2023

President Joe Biden on Friday signed an “environmental justice” order in the Rose Garden that gives the White House more ability to track the implementation of social justice policies throughout the administration.

The order will create a new Office of Environmental Justice within the administration to coordinate efforts across the government. The new office will require taxpayer-funded agencies to develop costly plans “to address the disproportionate impact of pollution and climate change on minority and tribal communities,” according to the New York Times.

Critics say the new office is just one more mechanism by which the federal government can enforce far-left ideological policies over Biden’s already struggling economy with systemic inflation.
“Will we preserve our planet for future generations?” Biden asked. “Under this order, environmental justice will become the responsibility of every single federal agency.”
Biden said the new office will be a “yes” to “following the science … And yes, we will include communities that have been denied basic security, basic dignity — having clean air [and] clean water.”
During Friday’s White House press briefing, press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said “climate change” was the foremost crisis the nation faced. “When the president walked into the administration, climate change was one of the crises he felt he needed to deal with,” she said.

While Biden focuses on social justice, Biden’s economy is facing consistent inflation. Biden’s 40-year-high inflation, on average, cost American households an extra $5,200 last year, or $433 per month, according to Bloomberg.
Moreover, a recent Monmouth University poll found that American middle-class families, who are most likely to serve in the military and pay an overwhelming percentage of their income in federal taxes, believe they are not benefiting from the policies of the Biden administration.

Only 10 percent of Americans believe the middle class has benefited a lot from them, while 51 percent say the middle class has not benefited at all.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/21/joe-biden-signs-environmental-justice-order-to-impact-every-single-federal-agency/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online mountaineer

"Environmental justice" is another imaginary unicorn of the woke brigade.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

I am beyond frightened because of what this potentially means.  Every single federal agency; and who has the authority to keep an eye on them?  Garland. Who has the authority to keep an eye on him?  No checks and balances.

There is no reversing course that I can see.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden signs order prioritizing 'environmental justice'

President Joe Biden signed an executive order Friday that aims to expand "environmental justice for all." The order creates a new White House Office of Environmental Justice and puts pressure on federal agencies to ensure environmental equality. (April 21)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-signs-order-prioritizing-environmental-justice/vi-AA1aakmB?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=18a595261ee94d6cb257c3594854d763&ei=13
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The NEVERTRUMPERS got their way, time to celebrate and bitch endlessly.  What happens when fools get their way.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions