Author Topic: Pentagon releases video of UFO flying over active combat zone in Middle East  (Read 392 times)

Offline Kamaji

Pentagon releases video of UFO flying over active combat zone in Middle East

By Allie Griffin
April 21, 2023

The Pentagon released a newly declassified video of a UFO soaring above the Middle East last year during a Senate hearing on Wednesday.

The footage captured by a US military drone shows a mysterious spherical object zooming across the sky above an active military zone.

Officials don’t know what the fast-moving orb is, Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of the Pentagon’s new All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), revealed as he played the video during a Senate Committee on Armed Services hearing.

“This is essentially all the data we have of this event,” Kirkpatrick said. “It’s going to be virtually impossible to fully identify that just based off that video.”

He noted, however, that AARO doesn’t believe the object presented any “apparent threat to airborne-asset safety” in his presentation.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/04/21/pentagon-releases-video-of-ufo-flying-over-active-combat-zone-in-middle-east/

(video at source)

Offline Polly Ticks

I miss Quix, may he rest in peace.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Could be a balloon.

Offline Kamaji

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Moving that fast?

Yeah, could be parallax.

Hard to say. But these UFO inquiries never go anywhere.

Offline Kamaji

Yeah, could be parallax.

Hard to say. But these UFO inquiries never go anywhere.

Too small for a balloon, and moving too fast and in too much of a straight line.

Could simply be a drone from one of the other combatant groups.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The day Klaatu steps out of his ship with Gort at his side , near the Washington Monument, I'll believe in UFO's and extraterrestrials.  Till then, meh not so much.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

The Japanese developed a spherical drone back in 2011:  https://techcrunch.com/2011/10/25/video-japans-defense-ministry-develops-awesome-ball-shaped-drone/

Since it's now 2023, it's not outside the realm of possibility that what was seen was a spherical drone being operating by someone other than U.S. forces.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I say it's a soccer ball and someone made one heck of a kick!

Offline Kamaji

I say it's a soccer ball and someone made one heck of a kick!

:silly: