Author Topic: Joe Biden Reiterates False Claim that Guns Are ‘Leading Killer of Children’  (Read 134 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden Reiterates False Claim that Guns Are ‘Leading Killer of Children’

AWR HAWKINS18 Apr 2023250
2:04
On Monday, President Joe Biden reiterated his false claim that guns are the “leading killer of children.”

Biden tweeted:

Biden has made the claim regarding guns and children numerous times. He began doing so in the summer of 2022, which is when Breitbart News fact checked his claim and found it to be false.

The only way Biden’s claim proves valid is when non-children–voting aged people who are 18 and 19–are counted as children, for the sake of expanding the pool of possible shooting victims.

But Breitbart News pointed out that when actual children are counted–people aged 0-17–Biden’s claim falls apart.

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/04/18/joe-biden-reiterates-false-claim-that-guns-are-leading-killer-of-children/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson