Author Topic: Exclusive — Fred Fleitz: Leaks Suggest Biden ‘Misled’ Americans, Intelligence Community Has ‘Grown O  (Read 147 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Exclusive — Fred Fleitz: Leaks Suggest Biden ‘Misled’ Americans, Intelligence Community Has ‘Grown Out of Control’

JOSHUA KLEIN17 Apr 202375

The U.S. Intelligence Community has “grown out of control” and must be reigned in, according to former National Security Council (NSC) chief of staff and CIA official Fred Fleitz, who claimed recently that leaked information suggests the Biden administration “was misleading the American people on a variety of accounts.”

In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News Monday, America First Policy Institute for American Security Vice Chair Fred Fleitz, who served as deputy assistant to President Donald Trump, discussed the actions of alleged Pentagon leaker Jack Teixeira.

Asked about the fact that a 21-year-old Airman First Class, the third lowest enlisted rank in the Air Force, who enlisted in 2019 and was serving as a “cyber transport systems journeyman” — essentially an IT technician — managed to access top secret military data, Fleitz argued that “it [actually] does add up.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/17/fred-fleitz-biden-misled-americans-intelligence-community-grown-outof-control/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

“From what I’ve read, this guy had access to something called the Joint Chiefs of Staff J2 intelligence daily, and about 5,000 people have access to that,” he said. “He also apparently had access to something called Intellipedia — a classified Wikipedia.”

“Now, if he had access to that, he also had access to something called Intellink — a classified Internet,” he added. “There are thousands of classified websites on Intellink and he would have been able to access the J2 intelligence update; Intellipedia and many other classified documents if he had access to this.”

:facepalm2: