Author Topic: ‘Trans’ activist crashes TPUSA event in Washington, flips table: 'Get the f--- off my campus, you Na  (Read 364 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 April 14, 2023 12:06pm EDT
‘Trans’ activist crashes TPUSA event in Washington, flips table: 'Get the f--- off my campus, you Nazi'
The protester accused the group of students of supporting 'the genocide of trans kids'

By Kyle Morris | Fox News

An activist upended a Turning Point USA event at the University of Washington on Thursday and compared the group’s behavior to that of a "Nazi" after destroying the students’ information table.

Footage of the incident was captured by Rachel Anderson, a TPUSA field representative, and showed the unidentified protester making several claims about the group before overturning the table.

"Yeah, you just support the genocide of trans kids," the activist told the group of students at the beginning of the video.

"That is such an assumption," one TPUSA member responded.

https://twitter.com/RachelA1776/status/1646228913453170689

"That's such an assumption, right. With all of this s---. Right," the protester said, pointing to materials spread across the table.

"What is anti-trans on the table?" the student asked.

Failing to point to one example of "anti-trans" material, the activist said, "You're TPUSA, you dumb bitches. Whatever."

Filled with rage, the protester quickly grabbed the table and flipped it upwards, sending the materials owned by the conservative activist group across the pavement.

"Get the f--- off my campus, you Nazi," the activist shouted before walking rapidly away from the scene.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trans-activist-crashes-tpusa-event-washington-flips-table-get-f-off-campus-nazi
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Amazing isn't it how those accusing others of being Nazis and Fascists are without fail the biggest Nazis and Fascists there are demanding others do as they say?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The mask is the giveaway. If you see anyone wearing a mask for no reason these days, that is a clear warning that the person is a Leftist loony-tune. And Leftist wackos are almost always very violent. If they have a weapon, they will kill you. Because there are never any consequences.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The mask is the giveaway. If you see anyone wearing a mask for no reason these days, that is a clear warning that the person is a Leftist loony-tune. And Leftist wackos are almost always very violent. If they have a weapon, they will kill you. Because there are never any consequences.
If they aren't really quick on the draw there will be.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis