Author Topic: Armed Teen Burglary Suspect Shoots Himself While Fleeing Police With Gun In Waistband  (Read 420 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Armed Teen Burglary Suspect Shoots Himself While Fleeing Police With Gun In Waistband

Holly Matkin
43 mins ago
Hillside, NJ – One of three teenaged attempted burglary suspects who allegedly fled from police on Thursday night ended up accidentally shooting himself while trying to escape, according to investigators.

Hillside Police Department (HPD) Chief Vincent Ricciardi said the incident occurred in the area of Highland Avenue and Belleview Terrace at approximately 11 p.m. on April 13, after police received a report about three individuals who were allegedly trying to break into vehicles, NJ.com reported.

Officers responded to the scene and spotted the three suspects, who immediately took off running.

https://policetribune.com/armed-teen-burglary-suspect-shoots-himself-while-fleeing-police-with-gun-in-waistband/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
One of the flaws of movies and crime shows.     :yowsa:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
One of the flaws of movies and crime shows.     :yowsa:
Same with shooting a pistol sideways. There may be some legitimate reasons to fire a weapon in that position, but not as a standard firing stance.  Accuracy and speed is far less and peripheral vision is blocked on one side.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 can't help but wonder if numb nuts earned a true Darwin Award by becoming no nuts :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wuz his name "La Tron"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Wuz his name "La Tron"?
Might be "La Trans", now...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis